Chapter 12

Eva ran out of the room, following Zayn out the front door. But before she could step off the porch, Damion was there grabbing her and holding her back. Eva was still scared of Zayn, and the whole werewolf thing, but she was still his girlfriend, and felt the need to protect him. "No! Let go of me! Zayn!" Eva screams to him, but he had disappeared.

"Eva. Calm down, he'll be fine." Damion says still easily holding back a struggling Eva. Finally, Eva realizes that the wolf behind her was way too strong, and she wasn't getting away. She stops trying. She puts her head down. The though of Zayn in trouble hurt her inside and out. "It's okay, he'll be fine." She faintly hears Damion say. The ground got blurry underneath her, and she felt tears stream down her cheeks. She felt her legs fall underneath her, and her eyes went black.

Instantly she started dreaming. It was of the six year old boy of a previous dream. He was standing at the end of her bed, staring at her while she was sleeping, singing a song quietly in the dark. Then the dream suddenly flipped to her and the boy at the park. She was so glad to see him, as if they hadn't seen each other in a long time. The little boy started deep into her eyes. She blinked, he was gone, but didn't remember him at all.

The dream kept of flipping back and forth from those too, and occasionally two wolves fighting.

Eva struggled to wake up, the dream was starting to startle her. The dream soon just showed the two wolves, and memories of Zayn flip through one wolf. The black one with white paws. Eva tried to call out to the wolves, but she had no voice, she could not speak.

Finally, she bolts up right in bed screaming, "Zayn!"

"Shh, Eva, it's okay." She jumps, startled and looks to her left to see Damion sitting on the end of the bed. Eva started to freak out again.

"No, Zayn, he was getting hurt. We have to help him!" Eva tells Damion seriously. She had a look of terror in her eyes.

"Eva, it was just a dream. Zayn is fine. He'll be back soon." Eva couldn't think straight, and felt like she was going crazy. The images of the wolf form of Zayn being hurt flashed through her head.

"Please, help him." She whimpered with her head in between her knees, and her hands grabbing her hair. "Save Zayn. Help him." Eva heard thumping come into the room and the door open quick. Her head bolts up, but it wasn't Zayn. It was curt. He had the ear to ear smile on his face.

"He did it! He won. Eva's safe now!" Curt said, he was the happiest person on earth.

"Haha, I knew it brother!" Damion says standing up. They meet each other in the middle of the room, now both smiling and gave eachother a huge hug. Curt had closed the door while walking all the way in.

"What do you mean he won?" Eva asks. She was so confused. Why would they be this happy with Zayn out there getting hurt my a bit bigger wolf? They both look at her still smiling and lauging with happiness.

"You'll see. Come on!" Curt says and goes up to Eva. Suddenly, the door slams open and makes a loud bang on the wall.

"Don't touch her." It was Zayn. He looked pissed, but happy too. He was bleeding, obviously, and limping over to Eva. A huge smile crosses Eva's face, and she was relieved, even though he was hurt. He was alive, and that's all that mattered to her. "I'm the only one who gets to touch my mate." And Zayn kisses her hard. He was relived too, and she knew he had knews to tell her.

After he stopped kissing her, he hugged the other boys in the room. The other two boys from the table came in the room not long after, and the 5 boys hug like brothers. "I knew you could do it brother." One of the boys said, but Eva couldn't pick out who it was. Then Zayn started singing a song. It was a song Eva felt like she knew, and sang herself before, but she wasn't certain. All the other boys started to join in.

Eva waited a little, for the boys to have their moment, and finish the song. And then she spoke. "So um, what did Zayn do?" Zayn turned around and smiled.

"I've got a lot to tell you love." He says. "Don't worry, it's a good thing." Eva's dream passed though her head, trying to figure out how fighting was a good thing. And then she connected the dots.

The little boy was Zayn. Staring into her eyes made her forget him. The song, one she sang to herself to help her sleep, the one the little boy in her dream was singing to her when she was sleeping.

And he kept this all from her.

"Yes, and what you have to tell me better include the song, and a six year old Zayn who took my memory." She was very serious. Zayn looked taken back. He sighs, and nods. The other boys leave.

"Where would you like me to begin?"

Sorry it's short. And I know the characters aren't One Direction, only Zayn, but I just love the picture of the boys hugging so I used it. Vote, comment? Thanks!!

xoxox