Chapter 3

A/N: Y'know ;))))

It seemed like I waited for hours curled up on that couch, heart pounding and listening intently for any sign of George getting up.

Eventually, I spied headlights outside my window on a slowing down car. John.

Slowly, I stood up and stepped outside, cold night air shocking me. I made my way towards the car and John rolled down the window. I felt him looking up and down my whole body.

"Creep."

"It's not my fault that you look like a fox."

"Let me in the car, Lennon."

"It's unlocked. Go round the other side." I opened the door and slid onto the leather seat.

"You didn't tell me where you were taking me."

John laughed. "Just my place."

"I hope it has heat. I'm freezing."

"You have a coat on, don't you? Damn woman, I can't control the bloody weather."

I scowled. "I hate you."

"No you don't," John replied, easing the car into drive. "If that were true, you wouldn't be here."

"It's not because it's you."

"I'm offended," John complained in a mock hurt tone. "Are you just using me for my dick? How deceitful."

"I already have a dick available to me, thank you very much."

"Not a very good one, though. Poor Georgie. He never did well in that area, didn't he?"

"Leave him alone, John," I snapped, looking out the window. "He's not even here to defend himself."

John snorted. "What's there to defend? You agree with me."

"I..."

"Aw, scared you're gonna break his heart? He'll be fine. He has hot women throwing themselves at him every day. That Pattie Boyd seems to like him an awful lot."

"Why are you being so..." my words got stuck in my throat. "Mean?"

"Not mean. Realistic."

"Pessimistic. Just shut up and drive the car."

John smiled and put his hand on my thigh, sending shivers up my spine.

"Shut up? That's pretty kinky," he smirked.

"You would know. Aren't you supposed to be into everything?"

"Whatever gave you that idea?" His hand slid up my leg beneath my dress.

"Th-that's not appropriate driving behavior." My breath hitched. Why was I so attracted to him?

"Good thing we're almost there." The car slid to a halt in front of a house. John winked at me and hopped out, not waiting for me to follow because he knew that I would.

The house looked nice, but I didn't get to see much of it because he led me right to the bedroom. Getting straight to the point, then.

"Aren't you going to offer me a drink?" I asked, leaning on the doorframe and surveying the room.

"If you wanted a drink, you should've gone to the bar." He sat on the bed, patting the space next to him. I rolled my eyes but complied anyway, turned slightly to face him.

If it had been George, there would have been a moment for us to each collect our thoughts. He would have closed his eyes, and I would haves kissed him first. Not with John. He put one hand on my hip and tugged me forward. Then he kissed me.

Kissing John was different than kissing George. He moved with me, not jerkily against me, and we pressed together. John was so warm. His hands were everywhere, in my hair, on my chest, squeezing my ass. I groaned softly and felt him smirk. I pulled him as close as I could and my other hand traveled up to his hair, pulling lightly. He hissed out and I pulled away, afraid I'd hurt him.

"Why'd you pull away?"

"I thought I hurt you."

"Oh no darling, you can't hurt me. Like you said I'm into everything."

I smirked at that and pulled him in for another kiss, making sure to pull his hair. I wanted more. I loved kissing him, don't get me wrong, but I needed something else. John seemed to hear my thoughts because the next thing I knew he shoved his tongue into my mouth. He was nothing like George. George was so gentle, practically asking my permission for everything. But John didn't. Because he knew he already had it. John began to move his tongue against mine, constantly stimulating the nerve endings and making me melt. He began to pick up speed hitting every nerve that he possibly could.

When we finally broke the kiss to breath he stared into my eyes while he caught his breath. When he did he immediately attached his lips to my neck, aiming to leave a hickey. I knew I would have to hide it from George, but at the moment I couldn't think straight enough to care. He sucked on the spot for a good thirty seconds before removing his lips, unzipping his pants, and throwing them across the room. I sat up and turned around so he could unzip my dress. He did and I slipped it off, throwing it carelessly onto the floor. He grinned when he saw what was underneath.

"All this for me? I feel honored."

"Oh for once in your life Lennon shut your goddamn mouth."

He chuckled and pulled his shirt off leaving us both in our underwear. John struggled with his boxers while I slipped off my panties and bra. He finally got them off and he was about to reach for a condom when I stopped him.

"I'm on the pill."

"Oh, thank god!"

And with that he pushed into me and I squeezed my eyes shut, not being used to this sensation in in the slightest.

"Look at me." John commanded and I did.

He began to thrust into me. Harder and faster than George ever could. I was a moaning mess and I dug my nails into his back. He didn't flinch. In fact he looked like he expected it. He continued to pick up the pace and I was getting extremely close. After a few more minutes I orgasmed, something I hadn't done in awhile. It's crazy, but I forgot how good it felt to have an orgasm wash over me. John followed me a little bit later. He then pulled out of me and collapsed next to me.

"Thanks for that," I said with a dumb smile on my face.

"Anytime," John replied.

Little did I know, but he meant it. We got ourselves cleaned up and got dressed and then we headed back into the car. The car ride home was silent. Not necessarily an awkward silence. I believe that we were both too busy recounting the previous events to have a conversation. He pulled into my driveway and shut off the engine. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I slipped out of the car and headed back into my house. I quietly walked into George's and I's shared room. I was relieved to see that he was still asleep. Quickly, I changed out of my clothes and changed into pajamas. I put everything back into the places that they originally were, not wanting George to see them in the laundry basket. Or at all to be honest. I walked into the bathroom and wiped my makeup off and checked my neck to see if the hickey formed. It did. I sighed as I covered it with foundation. After that I brushed my teeth. Finally I turned off the light and climbed into bed, next to my new husband that I just cheated on with his band mate.