Chapter 4

A/N: You already knoww. We got some more tea for y'all

The next morning I woke up and saw George still asleep. I decided to wake him up because he had an important interview to go to today. I crawled out of bed and gently started shaking him.

"Wake up George."

"Ugh, no."

"Yes. You have an interview today sweetie."

"Oh shite. I forgot about that," he mumbled, turning his face into the pillow.

"Acourse you did. Now get out of bed and i'll fix you some breaky ok?"

"Alright. I love you."

I hesitated for a split second, but I knew that I had to say it back. "Love you too, Georgie."

When I called him that my mind flashed back to what John said the night before. "Poor Georgie. He never did well in that area, didn't he?" I shouldn't be thinking about that right now. I just have to make breakfast. It isn't that hard.

I walked over to the kitchen and decided to make pancakes, toast, bacon, and eggs. This was the norm for George. For a skinny guy he sure could eat. It's a shame that he can't eat...nevermind. I mixed up the pancake batter poured it into a pan. Then, I put the eggs and bacon in a pan. After a few minutes everything was done, so I put it on the table and called George for breakfast. He walked out of the bedroom wearing his suit and with his hair combed.

"Everything looks wonderful darling!"

"Anything for you, baby."

We ate our breakfasts, finished up getting ready and headed out the door. I walked up to the passenger side of the door and George opened the door for me. I smiled at him and sat in the seat. He shut the door and sat in the driver's seat and began to drive to the place that the interview was being held.

When we walked into the building George was immediately swept away with the rest of the Beatles into hair and makeup. And I was swept into a reserved seat in the front row next to Maureen and Jane. If John was in a relationship his girlfriend or wife would've been here too. But he can't keep it in his pants. And to be honest neither can Paul. I guess I'm guilty too. Does that mean I count as a girlfriend/wife for John and George? If so, that means all the Beatles have girls and that they're all here to support the supposed loves of their lives.

After about twenty minutes of chatting with the girls the interview begins.

"Alright boys, let's start with a question that your fans practically begged us to ask. What kind of girls do you like? George?"

"My wife."

"Oh yeah. I forgot your married now! Well what kind of girl is your wife?"

"Um...A nice girl? I suppose she's a nice girl. She's nice to me. She cooks me a lot of food so that's good."

"That's lovely. How about you John? What kind of girls do you like?"

"George's wife."

George blushed bright red and forced himself to laugh. "...Nobody likes a smart aleck."

"Your wife does."

"That's enough John!" I practically yelled.

My outburst caused the reporter to turn towards me. "Ah, George, your wife is with us today. Do you mind if we ask her some questions?"

"That's really up to her..." George said, still blushing a bit.

"Well what do you say?" The interviewer said.