Chapter 12

A/N: The song basically describes this chapter perfectly...

We walked out of Paul's house hand in hand. We called a cab and went to John's house.

"I do love you. You know that right?" John questioned. He almost sounded nervous.

"Yes John I do. I love you too. Now shut up and fuck me."

John smirked and said "As you wish."

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bedroom. The bedroom where this all started. He placed me on the bed and got on top of me and kissed me on the lips. Shortly after, he removed his lips from mine.

"You're mine."

"Finally."

John smiled and began to take off his clothes. I did the same. I didn't want to waste any time. And by the looks of him neither did he. We just got out of a stressful situation and we needed a release.

Once we were both free of our clothing, John crawled back on top of me and kissed me. The way he was kissing was different than before. His kisses used to be rushed and worried. But now they were long and passionate.

Normally we would fool around a bit longer but right now we just wanted to get to the point. So, John adjusted himself and slid into me. I moaned. It really wasn't that long since we last had sex, yet I missed it so much. What has he done to me?

John began to thrust frustratingly slow. It was great to feel him move inside of me, but I needed more. I brought my hands to his hair and gave it a slight pull.

"Please."

"Please what, love?"

"You know what John."

"Say it. You made me beg last time. It's your turn."

That cheeky bastard, is this really his payback? He said he wanted to beg for me again. He's probably just using this as an excuse for me to beg for him. What an asshole. I love him.

"Please John. Fuck me."

"I think I'm already doing that."

"Faster!"

"Faster what?"

"Jesus christ John! Fuck. Me. Faster."

"There we go. Now was that so hard?"

"No."

"Good girl."

John picked up the pace. His thrusts going in and out of me perfectly. He was hitting all the right spots, bringing me closer to an orgasm with each thrust.

"God. You feel so good."

I blushed.

"You're not too bad yourself."

I was nearing my orgasm. So naturally I bucked my hips up to create some extra friction, but when I did that John stopped.

"You were about to cum?"

"Yes I was. Why'd you stop?"

"I get to cum first."

He pulled out of me and moved me a bit so that I was at a better angle. Then, he pushed his dick into my mouth. I began to suck, picking a pace that I knew would get him off as fast as possible. While I was sucking I ran my tongue across the sensitive skin, earning many moans from John. He pushed his dick all the way to the back of my throat. I gagged, but I didn't give up. I continued to pleasure him as best I could. And as it turns out I did a really good job because seconds later he shot all his cum into my mouth. When he finished he pulled himself out of my mouth and looked down at me.

"Swallow."

I looked at him, shocked. But I didn't want to argue, so I forced the substance down. It tasted awful and the aftertaste was even worse but I wouldn't dare tell him that. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"You did so good, baby. Now it's time for your reward."

He moved himself so that his face was right in front of my entrance. He licked his lips and inserted his tongue into me. I grabbed his hair in both my hands and moaned. He started off with slow licks, touching everywhere but that special spot. But after time the licks were faster and he was hitting that special spot over and over again. It was almost too much to handle. I felt like I was going to explode. But, instead of exploding, I came, hard. John licked me clean and then dragged himself up to where I was.

"That was amazing. I feel so much better. Thank you John."

"Anytime, darlin," he said with a wink.

He snuggled into me and we cuddled for the rest of the day.