Chapter 8

The pain in my chest was slowly hurting me as my breathing went from panicked to steady. I held Shigaraki's hands in mine, my body shaking. I slowly brought his hands up, but everything around me felt still.

—Tomura's P.O.V—

She was trembling. It wasn't cold.
She held my hands in hers; the warmth from the playhouse was beginning to go away.

"Shigaraki."

I looked up at her. She was crying, but her expression didn't express any of that, instead of her eyes, of course. Emotional like her mother. It wasn't fear. It was rage and exhaustion.
She was unstable, and I was the cause of this emotion. It's a sight to see.

"I can't do this today." She let out weakly.

—Stream—

Y/n was presented with all of these emotions, hitting her repeatedly, they were soft, but she made it feel like a huge weight that she was never gonna get rid of.
Shigaraki held her hand, looking down at Y/n's warm hands.
He then clenched her soft hands, tightly squeezing them. His eyes narrowed, cold and proud. He grew hot at the sight of Y/n body retreating to the floor as her hand was held up, being crushed.
It slowed her down physically and mentally.

"We had a deal Y/n," Shigaraki said crookedly, bending down.

"I am not to take pity. Remember?"

He released her hand and grabbed Y/n gently, caressing her cheek.

"You don't want me taking another life tonight, do you?-"

"No!" Y/n sprung up quickly, scarily gripping onto Shigaraki's arms painfully.

Y/n caught her shaky breath, sending the same energy to him, a handful amount as the memory of her brother glimpses through her head.
The less energy she had in her caused her body to experience waves of exhaust through her body, causing her to fall forward onto his body.
She wanted to curse him, but how? She wanted to kill him, but how?
Shigaraki looked down at her and lifted her hand.
"No real damage needed, "he said to her, releasing her hand.
Y/n didn't feel pain anymore, but how was her hand better? She couldn't say a word.
Shigaraki then picked up her body with ease, making sure everything was alright with her.

"Put me down." She said with a dry mouth, hoping everything was a dream. Shigaraki ignored her.

He stopped, putting her on her feet and standing still. She was few buildings away from her apartment. Y/n looked back to see him gone and felt heat all over her body. The body that he touched, she thought. Questions belittled in her head but became foggy with each step she took to her home.

—Midoriya's P.O.V—

I stood outside my apartment building, waiting to see Y/n walk under any street light. I should have gone to get her. It too dangerous for her right now.
No Izuku. She's strong.

Suddenly I see a familiar silhouette walking towards me. She dragged her backpack, her face looking tired and sick.
I sprinted towards her and embraced her in a hug, digging my face into the crook of her neck.
"You're here, Y/n!" 

She's okay! She looks tired, but she's okay!

She dropped her backpack and wrapped her arms around me while closing her eyes.

"I'm sorry big brother. For what I did. I realize my actions caused a lot of others to waste their time."

I let go of Y/n, her eyes being covered by her hair.

"I'm-We're just glad you're alive."

Once I removed her hair, I was presented with a tear-marked face, one I have never seen since childhood. Dark circles under her eyes and a red dusted nose.
I was concerned, but she only responded with a slight smile...

Oh, Y/n. It hurts me to see you in pain, and all I wished was for you to tell me what's wrong. I'm your big brother...

"Y/n we're not mad at you. You don't need to cry." I held her dirty hands, leading her inside.

"Ok." She responded. I'll be sure to take care of you, little sister.

—-

I walked up to Y/n's door, hesitating to knock. It's 10:45 pm.
She might be asleep. She's most likely listening to music or watching videos...
I lightly knocked and heard nothing.

I knocked louder and waited for a response. Nothing.
My brows furrowed, but I headed to my room but couldn't help looking back at her door. 
I grabbed her doorknob and twisted slowly. 

The door quietly opened successfully, and I peeked into the room, seeing her sleeping body on the bed, the light from the hall going into the room.
I sighed in relief. She's okay, Izuku.

I backed away to close the door but saw something on the floor.
"A hair?"

I crouched and picked up the string of hair. Light blue?
My eyes widened. Could it be Shigaraki's?!?
"No," I whispered to myself but quickly covered my mouth, checking to see Y/n still asleep.
I closed the door and looked back at the hair. That's a stupid thought.