Epilogue

2014

Scott's POV: 

It's been 34 years since I lost my wife, Julia Lennon.

Our band, The Bungees, collided with The Plastic Ono Band, causing our band to go big.

Ever since Julia's death, John got bodyguards. He's been so protective for Emily and everyone. He doesn't want history to repeat itself.

Cynthia and John Twist got divorced in 1983. Of course, Cynthia married again to Noel Charles in 2002, but he passed in 2013. Quite sad.

It took Cynthia forever to get over Julia's death, but Noel helped her.

I admit, I've tried dating again but it never worked. I only remarried once, but all that bitch ever wanted was money. We only lasted five years.. Yes, that's longer than my marriage to Julia, but when I married Julia it felt like forever. Why? Because I've loved her from the beginning.

I took Julia's word and never neglected Emily. In fact, she became a singer of her own. I taught her the bass and she sings and looks like just her mum... She's beautiful. Emily doesn't have the same attitude like her, thank god, but she reminds me so much of her. The way she laughs and everything..

Emily is now thirty-five and is happily married with two children of her own.

A boy named John and a girl named Julia.

I'm proud to have her as my daughter.

In 1981, Sydney and Steven welcomed a baby boy, Chuck. A cute little boy he is.

Sydney and Steven never got married, but they were fine with that. Hell, three children wasn't all they had. They ended up having fucking six kids. Yeah, six.

In the end, they had Lily, Luke, Chuck, Steven Jr., Sam, and Penny.. They all have blonde hair and green eyes but Penny. She has Steven's brunette look.

Now their kids have kids. Surprisingly, Steven is a big family man. It was easy for him to provide, thanks to the group.

Every year on the 8th of December, we throw a big gathering. It's actually like a huge tribute concert for Julia. We sing songs for her, sing her songs, remember her. It never gets old.

It took me a year to get out of the hole I dug because of her death. But suddenly, I feel her presence around me everywhere. 

From a distance, I can just see her spirit smiling at me. I can hear her laughter and feel her touch again.

Julia kept her promise when she said she'd never leave me.

She always kept her promises.

I saw a light grow stronger in my eyes as I gently laid down on the bed.

I can just hear her beautiful voice in the distance calling my name.

"Scott.... Scott, my love.." She whispered. 

I slowly close my eyes, Julia's presence became clearer.

"Come towards me, baby." Julia smiled widely.

I'm hypnotized by her as I walk closer to her. 

I slowly reach my hand out to her.

She used to always fade away when I tried to touch her but suddenly she's touching my hand.

"Scottie....." She whispered.

I gulped, feeling the urge to cry. I've missed her calling me that. 

Julia smirked, "I know ya 'ave.." She caressed my face.

Julia pulled me closer to her, "We can be together now, darling." She seductively said.

I looked at her, "Julia?" I cried.

She smiled, "I'm 'ere." Our voices echoed.

I looked around, seeing nothing around me. It feels so peaceful here.. 

"Where am I, love?" I softly asked.

Julia smiled as she kissed my lips.

"Home."

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Fin.