Unhook my bra

Unhook my Bra

So I'm in the car right now and I just can't stop blushing

Yes, people, that was my first kiss, go ahead and judge me.
But I'm a potato, alright?

Aaah, life is sad.

Not really though, Kim Taehyung just kissed me.

We reach the party and Taehyung gets out of the car and holds my hand and pulls me to the door.

We're greeted by red cups and the rotting smell of alcohol.
Jungkook sees me and picks me up,"Aah, there's my best friend!'
I look at him a little funny and he goes,' Sorry, got excited to see you, was getting bored with geeky Charlie Puth over there.'

'Aaah, sad life, Jungkook. Aaah, Jimin! Come here and sit with with us!' I call Jimin and Hoseok, Yoongi pop up from behind him.

'Where's Namjoon?' I ask Jimin.

'He's hanging out with Shawn Mendes, he'll be here soon, I guess.'

'And what about Jin?' Taehyung asks.

'He's late, as per usual, will be here soon too, I guess.'

'Well, Cam, you look hot as fuck!' Jimin exclaims with a smirk.

'Ahahah, thank you! Jimin you look wonderful as well.'

I'm sorry I don't know how to flirt, okay?

'Let me go get you a drink, Cam.' Jimin says to which I blush.

1 hour later

I've had only like 3 drinks and I'm so drunk, I think.

Or maybe not.

I'm not dizzy, just a little bit dazed, if that makes sense.

Alright alright, I'm exaggerating. It's just that everyone around me is so drunk and I'm not. It's kind of annoying.

Jungkook looks like he's about to pass out, so being the good friend I am, I leave him and walk to the other side.

What? I was getting really bored. Besides, Jin was right there beside him.

'Aah, there you are!' A guy smashes my back against the wall and looks me in the eyes.

'J-Jimin?'

'Yes, say my name, baby.' Jimin says while a cloud of alcoholic breath hits your face.

Jimin's lip crashes onto mine and I get shocked for a few seconds as he wraps his arms around my waist.
His lips push themselves onto mine and start moving while his tongue seems to beg for entry.
I had never been kissed with such intensity before.
Like if Taehyung's kiss was 'Go Go' then
Jimin's kiss was definitely Baepsae.

I try to keep up with him and I wrap my arms around his neck.
He suddenly, with great strength, lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist while he kept kissing me.
He leaves my lips and I mentally whine at the sudden loss of contact.
But then he proceeds to move to my collarbones.
He starts sucking on them with great power and I initially wince with slight pain but then it gradually got so pleasing that I, by mistake, leave out a small moan.
He raises his eyebrows and smirks while licking his lips.
He puts me down on the ground and then continues sucking my collarbones.
'Oh, Jimin.' I say while mentally judging myself.
He again smirks and his hands find their way too my waist and then go up from there and unhook my bra.

I gasp as I wonder what he was doing.
Why did he just do that?
I was confused but go along with it.
His lips once again meet mine and we vigorously make out for what seemed like forever.

He then pulls out from a kiss, grabs both of my cheeks and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

He looks at me for a few seconds with a sparkle in his eyes.

Before we break eye contact I awkwardly clear my throat.
'Jimin?'

'Yeah?'

'Could you- could you hook my bra back please?' I lower my voice to a whisper.

He looks at me, smirks and bites his lips.

'I already did.'