Who wrote it?

Who wrote it?

'Please listen to me

'Please listen to me.'

'No, Camilla. You broke my trust. I'm not going to talk to you.'

'But-'

'No, I'm serious.' Jimin says sternly.

We both were walking down the halls in college, and I was basically running after Jimin. He was pacing fast, trying to get away from me.

'Jimin, please.'

'No. No way. I'm upset with you.'

'It's okay. You be upset with me.' I say with tears forming in my eyes.

He stops and looks at me for a few seconds, waiting for what I had to say.

'Jimin, at least reconcile with your other friends. You can be upset with me. In fact, you can hate me. You all can create a 'I hate Camilla' club. But please, talk to them.'

He looks at me up and down and then raise his eyebrows,'No, thanks.'

'What? Why? They're your best friends, aren't they?'

'Weren't you?' He snaps back at me.

'W-Well... y-yeah, but...'

He holds his hand up to stop me. He looks at me in the eyes, his expression stern and fierce.

'You're just as important as them. If I'm not reconciling with you, why should I reconcile with them? You're my best friend too.'

I thought I'd melt right there with his words. Tears began to drop one after the other. Maybe he was going to forgive me!?

'Taehyung and Jungkook were my best friends. You were my best friend.' He emphasises in a way that made his words sting.

'But-!'

'No, you broke my trust.' He says.

'Excuse me?'

'What?' He says annoyed.

'How the fuck did I break your trust? We weren't even dating?! In fact, I don't think I'm even supposed to apologise. It's just that I care about y'all so damn much, that I'm overlooking the fact that I haven't done anything wrong!' I half scream.

I have no idea how so much energy just popped up.

'So now you're saying you haven't done anything wrong.'

'I don't think I've done anything wrong, but that doesn't mean I don't regret it. I just really want 'us' friends back. Can't we just let this go?'

'No, you've fucked my mind up. And let's be practical, I fuck girls' minds not vice versa.' His eyes pierce into mine.

'You know what? Fuck you Jimin! You're so fucking shallow. I don't even know why I apologised to you.'

We both go in opposite directions.

_~_

You know what? I don't even care. Let Jimin go to hell.
He's so annoying and he doesn't even care about anyone.

'What are you thinking about?' Taehyung asks me as we walk to class.

'How do you know I'm thinking?'

'Your face does this weird cute scrunchy thing when you're thinking.' He ruffles my hair.

'Ha. Ha.' I laugh sarcastically.

'I know you're thinking about Jimin.' Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

'Who said that?'

'Come on... I know you're trying. But you've got to give it some time. Just because Jungkook and I became okay with you, doesn't mean he'll also be okay so fast.'

'Yeah, maybe.'

'And Cam, don't feel so bad. You didn't even do anything wrong.'

'Well, I guess.'

'Chill.' He smiles at me.

'Have you and Jungkook reconciled?'

'Not really.'

'Why?! There's nothing to fight about! Please talk to him.'

'We have to give it sometime...'

'No! I want you talk to him. Please.' I say impulsively.

'I'll see.' He shrugs his shoulders.

'No! You have to talk to him.' I whine like a little child.

'Okay-okay. I'll try. Happy?' He holds his hands up as if surrendering.

'Very happy!' I exclaim and give him a hug.

'Camilla...' Taehyung looks up at me.

'Yeah?' I say.

'I wrote that note.'

_\|/_

A/N:
updated after a month :(
How's life?