Tears and Answers

Tears and Answers

"I... I just thought..." I start to say.

"You need to leave. Right now." Jimin's voice lowers down to a very threatening tone.

"No."

"What the fuck is she doing here, Jimin?" Hoseok looks at him angrily.

"Camilla, I want you to leave." Jimin begins to push me.

"No, why should I leave?"

"Because this is my house. Get. Out." Jimin looks me dead in the eyes.

"I don't like the way you're talking to me."

"Okay 'MOM' no one cares. Just leave." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Why are you being so mean to me?"

"Because you deserve it. Now, get out." Jimin half shouts.

"Okay." I leave with tears in my eyes.

_

What was that? Why did he throw me out of the house? That too with no explanation?

I feel hurt. I feel so hurt. I thought we were finally making progress. Apparently, not.

But it is my fault. I shouldn't have shown myself when he told me not to. If I cared enough about Hoseok and Jimin, I wouldn't have done it. This is my fault. I know it is.

I scroll through Instagram hopelessly as I make my way home. I felt purposeless.

"Camilla? What are you doing here?"

Jin.

"Nothing really, why are you here?" I try to stealthily wipe my tears as the familiar heartbreak flashes through my mind.

"I'm going to meet Jimin and... have you been crying?"

"No."I turn my face and subconsciously make it look obvious that I've been crying.

"What happened?" Jin says with a worried look on his face.

...

"-and Jimin just threw me out of his house. It felt so random. I don't really know what I did so wrong for him to act like that." I complete the story with tears falling.

"Isn't it obvious, Cam?" Jin says.

"What is?"

"Hoseok is in love with you."

"What?!"

"Yes, and it's his schizophrenia that makes him act like that. He doesn't know what to do. He regrets his actions every time. Seeing you probably triggered him. Which is why jimin acted like that. He had no other choice."

"I guess that does make sense. Are you all in on a plan or something? To help Hoseok?"

"Yes. Yes, we are. We have taken the blame on ourselves about the note. It would kill Hoseok if he knew what he did." Jin sighs.

"And what about Yoongi being schizophrenic?"

"That was just a cover up. Hoseok keeps forgetting that he has schizophrenia. He only remembers that someone in the group has it. So we were using an unconventional way to help him out. The medicines... they're not really... helping anymore." Jin's eyes get watery.

"I'm so...so sorry. I didn't know. Why didn't you guys tell me before?"

"Cause Hoseok was in love with you. We couldn't tell you. If he even got a hint of our plan, everything would be ruined."

"I understand it now."

"Hopefully he gets better." Jin holds my hand.

He stares into my eyes for a few seconds and looks up and down. I stare back at him and he slowly leans in. Just before his lips touch mine, I move away.

He gets confused and gives me a look.

"I'm sorry but I- I think I just have to accept that I have very strong feelings for Jimin...

I might even... love him."

_\|/_

A/n:
It's been a while. Was taking some time to detox. I feel happy:)
Thanks a lot for 130k <3
You guys are the best<3
How are you feeling today?
Bored in da house and in da house bored?