Not All That Suga Sweet

'W-What?' I say flustered

'You wouldn't mind eating him and the others, is what he said.' Hoseok chimes in.

'Excuse me? What?'

'How hard is it to comprehend?' Jungkook smirks at me.

'Uhh... Shut up!' I say, not knowing what to do.

'Camilla,' He bends down to get to my height, 'Be cool for once sweetie.' He winks.

'I'll leave you two to flirt with each other

'I'll leave you two to flirt with each other. Damn, I need to find myself a girl.' Hoseok mutters and leaves.

'So, hi.' I say awkwardly.

'Hello. How's life?'
We both walk through the corridor to go to our next class : math.

'Jungkook, I have an honest question. What's up with the note?'

'What do you mean?' He says, confused.

'I mean, who wrote the note? Was it you, Taehyung, Jimin... who?'

'Why don't you just forget about it?'

'Why should I?'

'Because... leave it. Just assume I wrote it and move on.' He says stubbornly.

'What the hell? How can I just 'move on' ?'

'Well, why can't you?'

'I just... it's weird alright? I don't receive notes let alone just sexual notes. It's just... it felt good for a second: that someone likes me.'

'You got that from the note? Wasn't the note just a booty call in an honorary way?'

'What? I mean... I don't think so.'

'Oh my god. You're expecting a relationship with this 'man'?! Dude, he was just trying to hook up with you. He's clearly not interested in a relationship.'

'What?' I say slightly taken aback.

'I think you should forget about it. You're getting attached to nothing, to be honest.'

'Okay, fine.' I sigh.

I really think I need to forget about this stupid note. I'm so annoyed with it. I'm not getting any answers.

Screw it.

The rest of the day goes slowly with me not talking to anyone except Hoseok. Hoseok is my number 1 hoe.
I'm missing my second hoe : Yoongi.
Maybe I should go and visit him, since it's been a long time.

After college I decide to go to his place, just to ensure he's okay. He's been sick for quite sometime now.

I make my way to his dorm and walk up to his room. I knock on the door.

A girl opens it.

Wait a second.

'Paris? Is that you?'

'Hi Cam!'

'Paris! Oh my god! You're back!' I give her a hug.

Paris used to be part of our group, and she used to be my girl best friend. Sadly and ironically, she had to move to Paris.

'Camilla! It's been so long.'

'Why didn't you tell me you're back?'

'Because... I'm busy taking care of this cute one.' She points to yoongi sleeping on the bed.

'Yoongi!' I scream and run up to hug him.

'W-What? C-Camilla?' He says in a raspy voice.

'Hi, how are you?' I scream into his ear.

'How high are you? Stop screaming.' He says to which I laugh.

'Minnie, I've missed you so much.'

'Yeah, I missed you too. But why did you come?'

'What do you mean? You're my bestfriend.' I say, confused.

'Well, who told you I was sick?'

'Hoseok.'

'That idiot...'

'So you weren't going to tell me?' I say, offended.

'I didn't want to tell anyone. Just like you, Hoseok just showed up at my house one day.'

'Yoongi, are you okay?' I ask, trying to not freak out.

'Yeah, I'm fine.'

'You can tell me, you know?'

'Well if you respect me, then you'll let me tell you whenever I'm comfortable.' He says, nonchalantly.

'I guess you're correct.' I say.

There's this uncomfortable silence in the room, with Yoongi looking out of the window.

'So Paris, how come you're back?' I try to change the topic

'Well I came just for fun - no specific reason. I was missing my hometown. I called Yoongi up to tell him. But he was sick. So I decided to take care of him for sometime before announcing my arrival.'

'Oh...'

Damn, that must've been awkward. You see, Paris and Yoongi dated back when she was here. Their breakup was pretty messy, according to Yoongi, since Paris wanted to continue long distance but Yoongi refused.

'I'll be back in a minute guys : going to use the washroom.' Paris says and leaves.

'Yoongi, do you know about the note?' I take the chance to ask him.

'Yeah... Hoseok told me.'

'Do you know who wrote it?'

'No, how would I know?'

'Oh...' I respond sadly.

'Why do you even care? The note was so creepy!' He starts laughing.

'Well... maybe for you! Since all of you - Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook- have girls all swooning over you all the time! I have no one. I only have this stupid note. Your lives are really good! I wish I had your life.' I half scream.

'Camilla, you want to have my life?' Yoongi says with an eyebrow raised.

'Obviously.' I say.

'I was recently diagnosed with schizophrenia.'