Eat Me

Eat Me

'I'm going to kill you Taehyung

'I'm going to kill you Taehyung.' I say.

'What?' He asks confused.

'Jin and Jungkook literally said the same thing.' I raise my eyebrows at him.

'Oh.' He says and shrugs.

The way these boys react to this is really weird. They just shrug it off. They all seem to be lying, yet also seem to be telling the truth.

Boys.

I just want to rip that note to shreds and bury it to the ground. Just bury it like a friend. Ugh, I want to end me.

'You guys better work it out. This is exhausting.' I tell Taehyung.

'Like we're never getting back together. Like ever. NEVERR!' He starts singing.

We both giggle at each other, and for a moment I forget about all the drama going on in my life.

Just then Jin comes up to us,' Hey Taehyung. Can I talk to Camilla for a second?'

'No, you may not.' I say and walk in front of both of them.

He comes running up to me,' Let's just talk.'

'But I don't want to!'

'Please. Give me a chance to explain myself. '

'Why? So that you can feel better? I don't care about your feelings, you know that.'

'Really? How are you so sure about that?' He says, getting a little annoyed at me.

'Because I like someone else, alright? I don't care about our past. I really don't. I know this might hurt your arrogant and egoistic ass, but I'm over you. I've moved on, bitch.'

'You think I haven't? I moved on way before you. I was just feeling bad for you, that's why I wanted to talk.' He turns around and walks away.

Bad for me? Excuse me?
I wish I could just bitch slap that ass.
A couple of years ago, I wanted to do the same. But that was just slapping. Now, I want to bitch slap.

I just hate everyone at the moment. Actually, I just hate this moment, everyone is just a side dish that comes along : buy 1 get 1 free.

'What's up?' Hoseok comes up to me.

'Hoseok, my man!' I throw myself onto my best friend

'A-Are you okay?' He asks, surprised by me.

'Just... missed you. I hate drama, and as you know, I'm having a lot of it.'

'Yeah, I heard. Don't worry, everything will be fine.'

'Where's Minnie?' I ask.

'He's absent today as well.'

'What happened?'

'I think he's sick.'

'It's been sometime since he's not come to school, is everything alright?' I ask with concerned.

'He's not really telling. He keeps saying it's just a fever.'

'I hope he's okay.' I sigh.

'So how are you?' Hoseok asks.

'I'm... okay? Taehyung and Jungkook are talking to me, but Jimin isn't. And the three of them aren't in talking terms with each other.'

'It's alright Camilla. Everything will get better with time.' He says calmly.

'I guess... I just hate this though! Wish I hadn't kissed any of them.' I exclaim.

'Oh come on, they're all so hot. You loved kissing them. But you haven't done anything wrong. So chill!'

'Hey! It's true though. They're so hot.'

'If I was bisexual I would kiss all of them in a heartbeat.' Hoseok says.

'I know right. I mean when they approached me I just couldn't help myself.'

'That's the way they are. That's how charming they are.'

'They're so charming, so handsome, so cute at the same- wait, what were we talking about?'

We look at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

'By the way, all these boys are admitting to me that they wrote the note

'By the way, all these boys are admitting to me that they wrote the note.'

'What?' He says confused.

'Taehyung told me he wrote it. Jungkook told me he wrote it. Jin told me he wrote it. So weird.'

'Jin? Your ex, Jin ?'

'Yeah.'

'But I heard he's been going out with some chick recently. Ashley, I think? No wait Ashley was the chick Jimin's been dating for some time.'

'Jimin's been dating someone?'

'Zara! Yeah that's her name. What? Jimin? Yeah I heard from some people yesterday.'

Why didn't any of them tell me?

'So three boys said that they wrote the note asking you for sex?' Hoseok asks with a smirk.

'Yeah, I guess.'

'Camilla! Damn! You've got yourself some snacks.'

'Hey they're humans. Don't snackify them.'

'But you wouldn't mind eating them, would you?'
Jungkook comes up from behind.

_\|/_

A/N:
Thanks for 69k views;)