Black Lace Bra

Black Lace Bra

Jimin unlocks his house door quickly while my lips kissed every inch of his neck

"Mmm... IS ANY MOTHERFUCKER HOME?" Jimin yells into, hopefully, an empty house.

No response.

"I guess no one is home." I smile at him.

He picks me up and hauls me quickly to a room.

"Do you want to change into warm clothes first or?"

"Who cares we're anyways gonna take our clothes off, wet or not." I say as I take off my top.

"Oh god you're too cute, I swea- woah..." Jimin abruptly stops, staring at my black lace bra.

"Not that cute now, huh?" I laugh.

"You really don't seem like the type to wear nice bras to be honest."

"Trust me, Jimin. You just caught me on a good day. I usually wear the granny panty version of bras."

"Well, whether it's a lace bra or granny panty bra, my job is to get it off." He licks the corner of his lips.

He quickly climbs on top of me, staring into my eyes with a slight smirk.

And once again, his lips are on mine, kissing me with vigour. His hands trace my body and finally reach my bra and unhook it.

"Don't you... don't you think this is wrong?" I ask him as his lips kiss my neck and start to go lower.

"Why?"

"Well, it's not the time right now to do this? Cause I should be more worried about my friend and..."

"I would say that you're ruining the mood but your gorgeous breasts redeem it." Jimin says as he cups my breasts and begins to run his tongue on them.

"Well you know- oh... that feels... just keep doing what you're doing." I bite my lips to keep me from moaning.

He flicks my nipples and then bites a little too hard on them, giving that perfect mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Jimin, take off your shirt." I half moan.

"Take it off for me." He says and without warning pushes two fingers into me.

"Yea- uhh..." I start sweating a little, as my eyes roll back.

"Why can't you take my t-shirt off?" He teases me with a smirk. His fingers keep thrusting in and out and my breath starts to get heavy.

"At least give me a minute to warm up. I'm going to come soon if you don't stop." I say through my moans.

"Well, women can have multiple orgasms, so no harm done?" He tilts his head and licks his lips.

"Jimin..."

His thrusting gets faster and my grip on his T-shirt loosens and tightens continuously as I reach my high.

My back arches and just as I'm about to climax, Jimin stops.

"What?" I say, half angry.

He just shrugs in response, with a slight smirk.

"Jimin, I will kill you." I look right into his eyes.

I guess I must've given off a very scary look cause almost instantly Jimin slid his fingers in, thrusting them in and out and I finally climax.

Jimin watches me as I shake with a big smirk on his face.

"Shirt. Off." I point to his shirt.

He takes off his shirt and I almost drool looking at his amazing body.

He raises his eyebrows at me, as if asking me what was next.

_\|/_

_\|/_

A/N:

winks.