~haru~

Juvia's POV

Natsu kicked open the guild hall doors. Literally. He was still hauling a now non-protesting Haru over his shoulder. After a couple hours, Haru, still bruised up, had learned that he was going nowhere.

Juvia watched in bemusement as an angry Elfman marched up to the door, about to punch Natsu for breaking the doors probably the fifth time this month, when he froze.

His eyes traveled, from a seemingly bored Haru dangling over Natsu's shoulder, to the massive cut over Natsu's right eye, which had just recently stopped bleeding. He immediately started shouting.

"MIRA! MIRA SEND HELP!"

A confused Mira skittled over, seeing that Natsu was terribly wounded. She gasped, and quickly ran out the door, on her way to alert the medical unit.

Juvia was still very much surprised at how Natsu had been holding up. Not only had he been violently injured, but he'd also traveled by train for hours. Juvia could never stay on her feet after something like that.

It had appeared her thinking had finally dawned on Natsu, as he quickly dropped Haru with a solid thud, before looking her straight in the eye.

"Hey... Juvia? I- I have to tell you somethin-" Juvia watched in horror as he fell to the ground.

She quickly dropped to the floor.

"Natsu? Natsu wake up!" She was shaking his shoulders, worried. She couldn't lose him. Not after all that.

A voice cut through her thoughts.

"He's alright, you know? He's just fainted from over exerting himself." The voice was claimed by Haru, who crouched down by her side.

Juvia let out a breath of relief. She watched as a medical team quickly entered the guild hall, picking up and depositing Natsu onto a stretcher, before beginning to leave.

"Wait- I'm coming with you! I have to make sure he's oka-" she was interrupted by a stern voice, telling her they couldn't have anyone tag along.

"You can visit him once he's in a more stable condition." They quickly ran off towards the hospital, Natsu in tow.

Juvia felt herself worrying, but eventually came to terms with herself. If they needed to operate on him, Juvia wasn't sure she could even bare to watch.

And what was it that he had been about to tell her? Although curiosity bit at her, she shook it away. She made a mental note to ask him as soon as she could.

She turned to Haru. "Well, let me show you around."

Haru was tentatively fidgeting with his hands. "Juvia-"

"Apologize another time. Perhaps if I can get you to be a part of this guild, you can do quests and pay me for all the damage you've caused, okay?"

Haru looked down, then nodded.

They both made their way towards Mira, who was busy trying to fix the door.

"Mira, this is Haru. There's a lot I have to explain but I was wondering if he could join our guild." Juvia needed him to join. Not for the money. She needed to get him on the right path before he strayed too far.

Surprisingly, Mira nodded wearily. "As long as he isn't too big of a threat, it should be fine."

Haru was taken aback by the subtlety in her voice. "Wait... really? I mean I've done such terrib-" Juvia elbowed him in the gut. He collapsed.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Juvia sent him a glare. He couldn't mess this up.

Mira, being used to weird behaviour, shook away her doubts. "Where would you like the seal to go?"

Haru considered. "How about the side of my neck?"

"That works." Juvia watched as Mira did her thing and a dark blue fairy tail seal appeared on Haru's neck. Haru was smiling and attempting to examine it, when the doors were kicked open. Again.

"JUVIA! ARE YOU OKAY? I SAW NATSU AND HE WAS HURT AND I WAS ON THE WAY TO PICK UP SOMETHING AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE HURT TOO SO I CAME HERE AS SOON AS I COULD AND-"

Mira growled and changed into her demon form. Her door had been broken. Again. She barreled at the intruder, and hit him over the head with her fist.

"NEVER break those doors, you hear me?" Mira said, her voice demonic.

She moved over to reveal Lyon, a lump on him head, bowing on his knees, swearing he would never break them again.

"Lyon?" Juvia called out.

Lyon quickly ran over, about to say something, when he spotted Haru. He froze.

Haru laughed. "Wow. You actually kicked the door down."

Lyon face reddened slightly, and his eyes kept shifting between the two.

"Wait. Are you... siblings?"

Haru chuckled. "Yep. Long story, but I'm here now. My names Haru. And I'm guessing you're Lyon, right?" He held out his hand to shake his.

Juvia smiled to herself.

•••

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 900 READS WOW LOVE YOU GUYS