Chapter 1 : Arrival

The car stopped when I got to my "new home." My mother and father died in a car accident when I was little and I had lived with my grandparents since then. My grandparents decided to go on a vacation by theirself, so they sent to me to live with one of their friend.

"I hope it's only for a short time," I mumbled as I got out of the car with my luggage. I watched as the black car went further and further until it disappear into the light fog.

"This house looks haunted," I said. It had an older style to it with a fountain on the front. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling about the house. My hand fiddled with the necklace on my neck. I then noticed a car driving through the driveway. A blond hair girl with a pink top on and a skirt got off. Seems like I'm not the only one who will be staying here, I thought.

"Are you going to stay in this house too?" she said as she noticed me. Her voice was small and it suited her innocent face.

I nodded. "My grandparents sent me here while they are on a vacation." They could have just taken me with them on the trip instead of sending me to this place, I thought to myself again.

"My father said I was suppose to live here," she said. "My name is Yui Komori, but call be me Yui,"

"Hana," I said, "My name is Hana Hinamori." Just then I felt a droplet of water on my hand.

"Oh, it's raining,"

The little drizzle then soon turned to heavy raining followed by a thunder. Yui ran quickly ran to the doorstep and I followed behind.

"Do you think anyone is at home," said Yui. The house seemed quiet with no light from the inside.

"I'm not sure," I said. "Try knocking." She knocked twice.

"Hello-" she was cut off when one of the big doors open with a creak.

"Well, that wasn't creepy," I said sarcastically. Yui was a little startled by the door opening by itself and I took the lead as I went inside first. Yui followed me behind closely. The door then shut with another loud noise.

"Excuse me, is anyone home," Yui called out. "That's funny, maybe they weren't told that we would be coming today."

The inside was big like I had imagined. There were two big stairs that connected together to make one big one. There was even a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

I could hear the faint thunder as my eyes landed on a guy that was sleeping on a couch. Yui went over to him as I followed. He had reddish-brown hair, had a school uniform on and his tie was put on around his neck like a dog leash.

"Um, excuse me," said Yui as she kneel down to his height. She then put her ear next to his chest. Her eyes widen.

"His heart's not beating!" she exclaim as she lift her head up. "I have to call an ambulance." She then took out her pink cellphone.

"Why do you even care about him?" I said. "You don't know maybe he just sleep like he's dead."

She then started to dial the number as a hand snatched her phone. I realize that the hand belong to the sleeping guy. He then stood up. "You're noisy," he said as he opened his eyes. I noticed he had gleaming green, almost yellow eyes.

"Y-You're alive?" quivered Yui.

"What do you think I am?" he said slightly annoyed.

"B-But your heart was not beating." said Yui. He then pulled Yui close to him as he licked her neck.

"You were clearly not breathing," I said as I pulled Yui back. "Don't touch her tomato head."

"Oi, it's Ore-sama!," said the red head.