Chapter 10 : Subaru

I've been living with the Sakamaki's for a while now. I've learn all their names and their personalities.

Reiji is a very educated and sophisticated. He is well mannered and wants when people are around him to be mannered as well. He likes to drink tea and collect antique tea sets. And one thing I learned is that don't take tea from him if he isn't fond of you, Yui found that out the hard way.

Shu is quiet and lazy. He loves to sleep a lot and I've may or may have not have tripped over him a couple of times. It's not my fault he sleeps in the middle of hallway. Anyways, he likes to listen to music 24/7, hence why he always have his ear buds in. When he is not sleeping, he plays on the violin or the piano.

Laito was the oldest of the triplets. He has the same red fiery hair and emerald eyes as Ayato but he has a beauty mark under his mouth and also wears a fedora on his head.

He is the biggest pervert I'v ever met. He is also probably the brother I don't want to know much about.

The other day, I ran into him while he was reading rated r books and I quickly turned the other way and got the hell out of there. I didn't want to see what his face looked like or what he was even doing.

Kanato is the middle of the triplets. He doesn't look like his other two brothers, he has purple hair and eyes. He also likes to carry around his stuff animal called Teddy. I think I get along with him pretty well. I think it's because I make him sweets, especially his favorite dessert, raspberry pudding.

Ayato is the youngest out of the triplets. He can be a bit arrogant and a pervert at times and it annoys the hell out of me. But when he isn't like that, being around him isn't bad. I also find it a bit cute when he blushes.

Subaru is probably the brother I don't know the much about. He always seemed to be by himself. He is really quiet, even more than Shu I think.

I don't think I've ran into him at all during the time I stayed at the Sakamakis. I think the last time I saw him was probably the first day that I got here.

I was currently outside the mansion. It was night time on Sunday, which meant that there was no school. The night school thing kinda messed up my sleeping hours so now i feel more awake at night.

"Pretty," I mumbled while admiring the pure white petals of the rose. I was in the Sakamaki garden, which I didn't even know existed. It was one of the most beautiful gardens I've ever seen.

Whoever takes care of these must really care for them because they are flawless.

"What are you doing?" I quickly retracted my hand and turned my head to the voice. My eyes mad contact with the white haired vampire. He was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed.

"Oh it's just you," I let out a sigh. "You scared me for a second." I then turned my attention back on the exquiste flowers.

"This is my garden and you have no right to be here."

"So, you're the owner, huh," I turned back to face him. "I didn't know a guy like you would like gardening," I joked and waited to see his reaction.

He seemed to look surprised then a faint blush appeared on his face. He turned to look the other way with one of his hand covering his face. "Tsk, whatever. "

I manged to keep in my laugh but a small smile escaped.

"Why do you like those men in those posters," he retorted back at me when he composed himself. I was a bit taken back, I didn't know he would make a comeback.

"What?! You went into my room?" I stood up to stand across from him.

"Well, this is my house and I can technically go where I want so," he made a point and I couldn't argue with him because what he was saying was the truth. But still he shouldn't just go into a guest's room like that.