Chapter 6 : Bath

After Ayato left, I decided to take a shower. I hadn't taken one yet since I've came here. In my hands was a towel and my clothes.

I opened the bathroom door that's connected to my room and flicked on the light . I layed my clothes and towel on the sink table and looked at myself in the mirror.

I didn't look as bad as I thought I would. I moved a loose strand of hair behind my ears. My eyes then traveled down to my neck area.

There was a light red mark on the left side of my neck and one on my collar bone. I looked a little lower and noticed there was another one just before my cleavage.

My hand came up to lightly touch the mark. "That tomato head," I mumbled examining it.

I then looked around the bathroom. It was large. There was a shower and even a bathtub. I squint my eyes. There was someone in the bathtub.

I walked towards it to find the oldest brother, Shu laying in it with his eyes closed. He still had his clothes on and was still listening to music.

"What are you doing?" I said. I wonder if I should tell him he could get electrocuted. But then again, he's a vampire.

"Taking a bath, what else," he said lazily back.

"With your clothes on?" I said. I know he's lazy but it's just taking your clothes off, it's not too much work.

"Want to undress me?" he said and opened his eyes a little. I blushed and took a step back.

"Ya, you're saying that as if I'm some kind of pervert!"

"You're so loud," he said with his eyes closed again.

"Well, this is my bathroom," I said back.

"This is my house," he retorted back. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"I'm gonna take a shower so please get out." I tried shooing him away but he was so heavy.Some water splashed on the white tiled floor as I grabbed his arm out of the water, trying to pull him out.

"Whatever," I said dropping his arm down, knowing I'll never be able to move him, "I'll just use a different bathroom." Just as I turned my back a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

I fumbled with my own feet as I slipped on the wet floor. I closed my eyes shut as I was pulled into the bathtub with him. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me.

"Ya, you got my clothes wet you idiot!" I pushed his shoulder with my hands as I tried to get out.

"Shut up, you're so noisy," Shu said. He grabbed me close to him, our chest was only a few inches from touching. My cheeks heated up and I avoided making eye contact with him.

"Let me drink your blood," he said looking at me. I pushed myself away from him.

"No, I'm still recovering from Ayato," I said. I tried to move back more but his arm came around the back of my neck and moved me closer to him.

His eyes traveled down to my neck, then lower. "Did Ayato do that? He's such a possessive freak." Something we both agree on but now is not the time. Before I could even react, sank his fans into the right side of my neck.

"You're blood is so hot." He said on my neck. "You're such a lewd woman," My neck hurted so much my mind couldn't concentrate what he was talking about.

***

When Shu was done, he left. I stayed in the bathtub for a while until my mind wasn't dizzy. After that, I took a shower.

I got out of the shower with an oversized white t-shirt and some grey comfy shorts under that. I dried my hair with the towel as my eyes landed on my suitcase by my bed. It's already been 3 days but I haven't even unpack yet.

I put the towel on the chair by the vanity. Just as I did so, the door opened. I was silently hoping it wasn't any of the brothers. I've already encountered 2 today.

"Hana-san," said Yui's soft voice. I sighed in relief and turned to her. She was in a pink off the shoulder with a black tank top underneath and some brown shorts.

"How are you doing? I was really worried when Reiji said that Ayato had taken you home." She said.

"I'm fine." I said. "Are you okay though? Did any of them bite you?"

"Well," she started looking at the ground, "Only Laito and that was yesterday. Today I didn't get bitten."

"That's good," I said back.

"Did you get bit too?" Yui asked.

"Ayato and Shu," I said. "But I'm fine," Yui nodded.

"What are you doing right now?" Yui asked. I looked around to see my suitcase again at the foor of my bed.

"I was gonna unpack my suitcase," I said.

"That reminds me, I also need to unpack too!" she said. "See you later," I watch her left. When the door closed I walked to the bed and sat down.

"Alright, let's do this," I put my suitcase on my bed and started unpacking.

***

I wiped the sweat off my forehead with the back of my wrist as I finished putting away the last of my clothes in the closet.

I moved the vase with the rose to the side as I out my laptop on the counter. I also put a sketch book and my art supplies on the table.

After that I went back to sit on my bed and look at the things left in my suitcase. Inside was some BTS posters, some albums, an ARMY bomb, and all the BT21 stuff animals. I got out the Dark N Wild album as I smiled.

That was the very first BTS album that I bought. I can't believe it's already been 2 years since I've been an ARMY.

I put the albums nicely on other nightstand where there was nothing on it. I also put my ARMY bomb on that too.

I then put all the BT21 plushies on my bed by my pillows.

"What should I do with these," I thought looking at the posters. I got up and went to get some tape that was on the table across the room.

I put 4 slabs of tape on each corner and 1 in the center so it would stay up on the wall. I placed it above the table where my laptop and art supplies were.

After I was done, I stepped back to look at my work. The posters were on the wall nicely. I then looked at Jimin in the Love Yourself Answer poster.

"Aw, he's so cute!" my hands came up to my cheeks as I fangirled.