Chapter 7 : Permission

I woke up feeling refreshed. Today was Sunday and there was no school today. "I wonder what I should do today?" I thought. "Whatever, I'll think about that after I take a shower," I swept my feet off the bed and went to get clothes to wear after the shower.

I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me. I walked to the sink to wash my face as I stopped when I spotted the marks Ayato left on me yesterday. "That idiot," I mumbled. After washing my face, I put some concealer on the marks, hoping it'll make it less visible.

I smiled as the marks were covered up. If I were to walk out with marks on my neck, it would be really embarrassing.

I came back from the bathroom to the sound of Ayato's voice. I was wearing a baby blue off the shoulder blouse with a white skirt.

"What did you do to your room?" Ayato said in disgusted as he looked at the posters and albums. I put down my used clothes and went to him where he was standing.

"What are you talking about?" I said offended. "They look so handsome! ><" My eyes turned into hearts as I stared at their beautiful faces.

"What's so great about them, they wear eyeliner like girls," he said studying their faces with his hand on his chin.

I snapped out of my thoughts about them as I looked at him. "Better looking then you," I said as I walked away from him.

"Oi! Where are you going?" his hand caught my wrist. I turned around to look at him. "To find Yui." I simply said.

Ayato lets go of my wrist as he lowered his gazed. "Ya, my eyes are up here," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why did you cover up my marks?" he said as he grabbed my shoulders. I stumbled a little in surprised.

"It would be inappropriate to go out with them," I said looking to the side, avoiding his strong stare.

"You belong to Ore-sama," Ayato said pulling me closer to him. I struggle to get out of his firm hold. "Should I do more to show you that you belong to me?"

My eyes widen when one of his hand wrapped around my small waist. "Let me go you pervert!"

"What are you gonna do if I don't?" he smirked staring at me. My insides boil as I want to wipe that smirk off his face. I calm myself down and smirked back at him. His facial expression changed as his hold on me loosen.

"I'm gonna do this," I then kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He immediately drops to the floor in pain. I stared at him in satisfaction. "Next time don't you dare make mad again," I pointed at him with my index finger. He looks up at me as he groans in pain. I walked away from him and went out the door.

***

I knocked on Yui's door as I waited. I heard her soft voice yelled out a "in a moment" as I smiled. After a couple of minutes passed, the door was opened to see Yui in a white blouse and with a pretty purple pastel skirt.

"Want to go out with me?" I said. I wanted to go out in town since I've never been in this town before.

"Maybe another day," Yui said sadly. "I have to finish writing an essay in AP history," My shoulders slumped in disappointment.

"I would help you with your essay but I'm not good at history, let alone AP history," I said. "It's fine, Hana. You should go have fun." Her hands was on my shoulders, comforting me.

"Thanks," I replied with a small smile.

"By the way, do you know where Reiji's room is? I think I need to ask his permission if I could go out," I asked.

"Go to the end of the right hallway and go left. After that keep going straight then right. His room should be the 3rd door." Yui said. "Also don't drink his tea," she advised.

I thanked her once again and went to find his room.

I walked down the hallway remembering Yui's words. " 'Don't drink his tea.' what's that all about" I said to myself. I shook it off an went on my way.

"3rd door," I said when I walked pass the other doors. I knocked on the door twice as I waited for his response. I heard his stern voice as I gently opened the door.

"Reiji," I said bowing.

"Please sit," he instructed, he was making tea. I did what he said. I looked around his room. There were a lot of books and antiques. I snapped out of my thoughts as he came to sit on the chair in front of me.

"Have some tea," Reiji said, placing a cup of tea in front of me. It was still hot as I could see the steam. My hands were about to reach for the cup of tea but Yui's words came back into my mind. 'Don't drink his tea'.

"I'm not thirsty," I said as politely as I could. I put my hands on my laps as I tried really hard not to fidget.

"Very well," Reiji said, a little surprised. Her manners are much better than the other one, he took a mental note.

"What did you came in here for?"

"I came to ask permission if I could go out into the town for a while," I said as calm as I could.

"That's fine with me," he said after taking a sip of his tea. My insides filled with happiness. "As long as one of the brothers accompany you," he finished. My happiness faded away. This seems like a deja vu. I thought of what happen when I first came here. He always makes me think he's nice and then a couple of minutes later, he would crush what I thought with his words next.

"Alright, I'll have someone accompany me," I finally said. "Thank you for your time Reiji." I bowed again and left.