Chapter 8 : A day Out

After closing Reiji's door, my shoulders slumped down. Which brother would want to come with me to town?

I thought about all the brothers. Shu is too lazy, he wouldn't want to go. My mind then thought about Reiji. When he said one of the brother has to accompany me, I don't think he was referring to himself as one of the choices.

I sighed walking through my bedroom door and went straight to my bed and plopped my body on the soft mattress and looked at the ceiling.

Laito is definitely off the list I thought. I then thought about that boy with purple hair and teddy bear. I didn't have any chance to talk to him yet, so I don't think he would want to go out with me.

The last brother Subaru really has some anger issues. He seems more distant from the other brothers, I wonder why that is. I also crossed him off the list.

Is that all the brother? I feel like there's someone missing.

I thought really hard. "Ah, yes, I forgot about Ayato," Well, during these past days that I've came here, he was the only brother who I saw the most and talked to the most. Even though he was a bit annoying sometimes, I did feel the most comfortable with him.

"I could ask him," I said slowly. My mind then went back to this morning when I kicked him. I look back at that moment in embarrassment. Maybe, I kicked him too hard, I thought.

I sure he would reject considering what I did to him this morning but why not try. "I'll just ask him," I jumped off the bed and walked out.

As I was walking down the hallway, I realized I don't know where his room is. "I wonder if Yui knows where his room is," I was about to walk towards her room when I stopped. I shouldn't interrupt her focus, I thought. I sighed and walked away.

"Maybe I should ask Reiji?" I wondered out loud. I shook off that idea. He made me really self conscious.

I snapped out of my mind when I bumped into something hard. I yelped in surprised and fell down on my butt. I look up to see the person I was looking for.

I stood up as I brushed off the dust on me. "Hey, Ayato," I greeted happily. He tched in response. "Why are you all giddy?" He asked, his arms crossed over his chest.

"I was wondering," I said slowing while fidgeting with my fingers and looking at the ground, "If you would accompany me to town,"

A tick mark appeared on his head as he let out an annoying sound. "You expect me to go to town with you, after what you did to me this morning?"

I broke eye contact with the floor and looked at him. "I'm really sorry!" I bowed non stop. "But please come to town with me, Reiji said that I can't go without one of the brothers going with me!" I've only been in this house for a couple of days but I was extremely bored. I want to go out to have some fresh air.

"Ask the other brothers," he said uninterested. He turned around and waved his hand in the air.

"Wait!" I said running to him catching him by his arm and turning him around. "I'll make you takoyaki again!" He stared at me to think.

"I-I'll give you my blood too!," I said and pulled the baby blue off the shoulder blouse I had on a little lower.

His pale face flushed with pink when he noticed he could see a little of the strapless white bra. He then looked away to the side.

I looked at him in confused. His hand came to my shoulders and pulled my blouse back up. He then grabbed my hands and walked.

"Wait!" I said walking. "Is this a yes? Are you going to come with me?"