Chapter 5 : Chest Binder

A/N: Sorry for the long wait >.< I'm so stressed because of all the homework and I literally want to die T.T Those few people who read this trashy story are the reason I have motivation to write. Every little view, vote, and comment means so much to me. Thank you so much 💜

I woke up to a major headache. I sat up and I noticed I was on a couch. There was also a big pool in the center of the room. My hand went up to my neck and I winced, feeling the dried up blood.

"Finally you're awake," said a voice. I turned to the voice to find Ayato standing next to the couch.

"Where am I?" I said. This didn't look like the school. "I took you back home because Tableware-otaku told me to,"

"Why here though-" before I could say more he lifted me up in his arms. "What are you doing?! Let me down!" I tried hitting his shoulders. He then dropped me into the pool. I coughed out some of the water that I swallowed.

I was never a good swimmer. I flailed my arms around as I tried to remember what freshmen swimming taught me. The water stung my eyes and it made my vision blurry as I sank to the bottom.

3rd p.o.v

Ayato stared at the brown haired female falling deeper into the pool as a flashback came to his mind.

He was in the water. He looked at the purple haired female and extended his arm. She coldly turned away from him and left. His arms fell back as sank in the river. A person then pulled him out of the water. His vision was blurry but he could still make out the figure of a girl and her teal eyes before he fainted.

A splashed was heard as the vampire jumped into the pool. He swam to the female and grabbed her arm.

He pulled her close to him and locked their lips together. The brown haired female eyes widen and struggled to pull away from him.

He lips left hers and his hand unbutton the top few buttons of her school shirt and pulled it down, exposing her shoulder and collar bone. He sank his fangs into the part where her neck and shoulder met. The female flinched and shut her eyes tight.

When he was done he brought them to the surface. The female coughed out the water as she held tight to the red haired male.

"That's enough for today," he said as he noticed he female below him had fainted. He frowned and brought them to the edge of the pool. He brought her body first to the top and then lifted his own and sat on the ground next to her.

"You're so troublesome," he said looking at her. His eyes went down to her shoulder to look at the wound he inflicted on her. His gaze then travel lowered to her chest.

"What's this," Ayato said. The female's school shirt was drenched in water and you could see right through it. He unbutton a few more of her shirt.

"Could it be..." He thought for a moment and grinned when he realize his thoughts were right.

***

The little brown haired female was happily picking flowers and humming her favorite tune. There were so many wildflowers. All the colors of the rainbow could be found in this field of flowers. Just then she saw a blue butterfly floating above a white flower.

"Woah, a butterfly!" the little female said jumping up in joy. She went closer to the butterfly carefully, so that she won't scare it away. Even though she tried her best to be careful, the little butterfly flew up and flutter away.

"Wait!" the teal eyed girl said. She dropped the flowers that were in her hand and the brown basket she carried and chased after the beautiful insect.