Chapter 2 : Night School?

I woke up as I took in my surroundings.

I was in a bedroom. The color schemes of the room was purple and black. The wallpaper was a light purple color with black lace.There was a counter with a brown wooden chair in the left corner with a single rose in a clear vase. On the other side was a white closet. There was also another door by the closet. Maybe a bathroom, I thought.

Next to the bed was a night stand with a small night lamp. The bedspread was a lilac color with black lace details and pillows to match it. I also noticed my suitcase was at the end of the bed.

"That's right," I said, remembering what happened before the blackout. So me and Yui were put to sleep by them.

"When did my clothes get so soft and silky," I mumbled as I look down and saw that my white sweater and black ripped skinny jeans were swapped out and was now replaced with a black night gown. Did one of them changed me while I was unconscious?

I feel my chest as I said, "Ah, good thing my chest binder is still here though," I sighed in relief.

Who knows what that 'Oreo-kookie-Sama' will call me if I didn't have my chest binder on. Melons? definitely not. Maybe oranges. Wait, why am I even thinking of these weird names to call chest size? It's all because of that tomato head, aish.

I slid my feet off the bed and just as when my feet were about to touch the ground, I felt the bed dip and a warm breath was against my right neck. I quickly turned around to see Ayato.

"What are you doing," I said coldly and moving myself far away from him as possible. "Did you change me?" I said without thinking.

"Hmm, I don't know," he said coming towards me. My arms automatically hugged my chest creating an x formation. "You hentai!" I said(I was about to write 'byuntae' instead of hentai but realized its not japanese lol).

"Chill down, a maid changed you," Ayato said creating spaces in between us. "Who would want to see a baka's body like you. And besides, you chest is not even close to my standards" he said with a tch.

A tick mark appeared on my head as I said, "Tch, as if I want you to see my body,"

A package of clothes were thrown to me as my mind was wondering. "Ah! What was that for," I said rubbing my sore head.

"Your school uniform of course. Tableware-otaku told me to give this to you."

"Tableware-otaku?" I said wondering who that could be. Maybe it was Reiji, I could imagine him liking those kind of things.

I examine the uniform. The top consists of a white blouse with a red bow tie and a black blazer with white outlining. The skirt was black and also had a white outline at the bottom.

"Are we going to school at night?" I asked. I turn my head and I caught sight of the bright white moon shining against the darkness. "Is it a night school?"

Oh yeah. Forgot that they're vampires.

"Where is Yui?" I questioned worried about the blond hair girl. The vampires can take advantage of her. I thought of back to Laito. I cringed at my thoughts.

"Tsk tsk, you ask too much question," said the annoyed boy.

"Where's Yui's room? She must be terrified waking up in an uknown room."

"Shut your mouth before I shut it with mine," Ayato said and I just notice how close we are to each other, just a few more inches and our lips would touch. I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks. I bet my face was as red as his hair. I've never had a boyfriend before, let alone be this close to a guy. I push his shoulders with my hands as I moved back.

"Whatever tomato head," I said looking the the side once there were quite a distance between us, hoping he didn't see that obvious blush.

"Oi! It's Ore-sama to you!"

"Okay, 'Oreo-kookie-sama'." I said 'quoting him' and immediately laughed afterwards.

"Ya! I'm not a cookie!"