Chapter 8: Admission.

"Hey sweetcheeks, coming over mine tonight?" Billy approached me at my desk in bio. I frowned, he knew it was Friday.

"But I went over yesterday.." my sentence trailing off trying to figure out why he's inviting me over.

"I'm having a few people over and thought you might wanna come?" His jaw clenched at his own dirty joke. I rolled my eyes and made sure not to smile even though I felt like it, "come on, you don't remember me inviting you?"

"I honestly thought that was a joke," you admitted, "is your dad going to be there or something?" The way he licked his lips while glancing to mine made me feel nice inside.

"No he's away all weekend with his wife," he leaned in closer and spoke quietly in my ear "tonight I was thinking we finally show Betty the humiliation she deserves," he began to move away but I made sure he was close.

"You're going to expose her?" I gulped, "how?"

"I can just take one of those projectors after school and put it on a special slideshow before she arrives. I've also invited everyone on her list," I gulped again, his minty breath caused me to feel weak. I licked my dry lips and knawed at them.

"I don't know I don't think I'm that diabolical," I admitted. Billy showed a half-smile and huffed out a breath of air. He put a few strands of my hair out of my face.

"Oh my sweet girl. It's alright, tonight just come over and see what happens alright?" He seemed so sincere that I almost didn't trust him. Regardless, I nodded and smiled a thank you to him.

*

Billy told me to come over at 8, which I thought was late but turns out no one else was there.

"Hey! You look amazing!" He gave me a hug and picked me up, he smelled like beer and had a cigarette in his hand. Was he sniffing my hair?

"Where's everyone else?"

"I wanted you to come early, can't have my favourite girl showing up late and all socially inept in the corner," he offered me a beer.

"You know me too well," we cheered, "aah, that's gross,"

"Yeah but it'll loosen you up," Billy put on his stereo. Slayer played while he sang along, I think he's already tipsy.

"When are other people coming?" I began fiddling with the label. Billy shrugged.

"I said it started at 8 so some might come by soon," he offered me a cigarette. I felt like I haven't had one in ages and I don't know what's been stopping me. I gratefully accepted and let the nicotine make my stress settle for a moment. By the time people arrived I had only finished one beer, although I was feeling a bit better. Girls showed up, guys showed up. It seemed like a regular party except that I was out of place. Even though some of these people said hi to me at school I knew it was because of my reputation now. I chugged another beer because I was getting more and more upset about who people see me as. Some cheap hussy who has sex at school in a dirty bathroom. By my third beer I was feeling better, I was just drinking alone flipping through Billy's music. I found the Bowie album and smiled at the memory of us dancing to his music in his bedroom. Although I frowned at my feelings towards him, he'll never want me. He just wants a quicky because he needs to deem himself powerful or something. When I was holding my fourth beer, Steve arrived. He looked bored and kind of confused as to why he was invited to Hargrove's house. I took another swig of the disgusting yeast drink and approached.

"Hey," my smile was bigger than I intentioned. My eyes felt a little heavy but overall I was pretty giddy. Steve's eyes lit up and he grinned.

"Hey! When did you get here?" He hugged me, I kept hold of him making sure I didn't sway too much. He seemed to react positively by keeping a hand on my lower back.