Chapter ten (edited)

Reality State

Melissa's POV.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM .... WHY WHY LET ME SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM WHY ARE THEY NOT WAKING UP!!!!" I said with my voice whaling all over the hospital as Liam's father holds me back until I fell to the floor.

With that I stop my tears and got up to walk to the morgue. With that I saw there bodies Kesha was a little paler when she came in she was wet. But my son he was just pale with a touch of gray.

"I still hate this plan. They look terrifyingly dead. " I said to the group.

"Give me your hands." Said Noshiko.

With that she place them on there chests and told me to wait. Next I felt is there heart beats.

"(Gasp) thank god, how much time do we have?" I said to Noshiko.

"Forty-five minutes." She told me.

"What happens after that?" I said.

" I bring them back the same way." Said Kira.

" I mean what happens if they stay like that after forty-five are up?" I said with concern.

"No one told her?" Said Noshiko.

"What? What happens after forty-five minutes?" I said with a hint of frustration."

"They died." Said Noshiko straight to the point.

At the Argent's home down in there hunters base.(earlier before Stiles got to the hospital.)

Stiles's POV.

with that as my friends are taken to the hospital I went to tell Mr. Argent that the plan was in motion. Next is to tell the benefactor that two of the targets are gone. As Mr. Argent types that Scott and Kesha are dead and payment is requested.

"That's your assassin speak?" I said with lack of typing skills by Mr. Argent.

"I said that there dead. What more do you want?" He said confused by my statement.

"Well it's a little dry, You could have said something more like target has been neutralized, you know. The crow flies at midnight. That's always cool. " I said with more emotion into what to say.

With that it asked for visual confirmation is required. With I went the computer, but looked back at him and started to type.

"You type this visual confirmation not possible police is coming to claim body in forty minutes." He said that as I type.

<B/> visual confirmation is required for payment.

"Number one and ten on the list is dead. I killed them ...wire transfer isn't completed in forty minutes." He said while shuffling me away to type.

<G/> I'm coming after you.

With that I saw the screen and him and I went to get ready to go to the hospital. Once there Mr. Argent went to the roof to set up the system for us to see the hospital's surveillance cameras. When he done he calls me to try it now, with that we have coverage of the hospital. Kira, Liam and I are in a room in the hospital looking for the benefactor.

Third person POV.

Once inside Mr. Argent is leaning against a wall near a hallway. He then heard his phone watch buzzes. To see that they have 28 minutes left to go. With that outside in the parking lot in the car is Noshiko and Melissa watching for the benefactor.

"What about him?" Said Noshiko.

"No not him. he's here everyday with another self diagnosis, he's a drug addict." Said Melissa with back down to the seat with her arms crossed.