Chapter nine (edited)

Our Dream State

With that Scott and Kesha are in the there own drawer in the morgue. But for them they saw each other and saw the light up the way. So they crawled up to there once there Scott fell out the locker with clothes on. While Kesha falls from the sky with clothes on as Scott catches her. Then a ball was thrown and Scott catches it after he puts her down. They looked up to see Liam say to them. "That's why your team captain." With that they followed him to a classroom but then Kesha saw her name on the board with the words Kiju or werewolf then she turns to see Liam getting hurt by the Mute. With that Scott closed the laptop screen to see Liam die. Next thing they know there back in the morgue.

They did the same thing again but this time when Scott catches the ball his claws where out and Liam said. " that's why your the alpha." With that the Mute grabbed Kesha by her arms to the end of the hall to a classroom. With that Scott started to chase after her but once he went to the classroom he was taken to the locker room where he looks at himself in the mirror while Liam is behind him.

"There's something different, isn't there?" Said Liam.

"I've got more fangs. I noticed it during during the quarantine. I don't know why?" Said Scott with bewilderment on his face.

"Maybe it's part of being the an alpha. Like you're becoming more of a werewolf." He said to Scott.

"Or more of a monster." Said Scott with concern on his face.

"What if it makes you stronger? What if it like you're growing?" Said Liam.

(Thud)

"Evolving" said the Mute killing Liam again in the back with tomahawk.

With that Scott carries Liam's lifeless body in his arms as the Mute puts he's finger where his mouth suppose to be. But for Kesha she was in a room tied to the chair and hearing voice of her parents to find an image that appears in front of her was her parents with a group of people. Next thing they speak to this lady that looks like her mom but when her and her mom there eyes were yellow like Liam's they are werewolves then her mom looks at her belly to rub it. To Kesha knew her mom was pregnant but the shock to her was that her mom had twins one girl and one boy there last name where Hale. But the boy was taken away by her dad and then a fire at a house. Then the birth certificates the names Kesha Roslyn Hale and then she was back at the morgue with Scott. The next time they look like the life was sucked out of them to this point they got out but fell out in the other locker while Scott was walking to the classroom after he catches the ball to follow Liam. But then she got up to see her mom walking away from her. With that she chases after her. Scott saw what was in his hand was the tomahawk covered in blood. To look down to see Liam's body squirming to where he got stabbed. Then Scott felt someone around his hand.

"Let me help you. Let me show you how." Said the Mute as Scott looked at him.

Moving his arm down like chopping wood in that motion. As Scott looked like the emotion was gone and place with a cold strain face. Liam looks at him with sheer terror on his face. Next thing you know Scott was now killing Liam with the passion what he didn't want to become......a killer. To that Scott's eyes were now red and the blood of Liam was over his face after so many times stabbing him Scott had a small smirk of enjoyment, he roars. To Kesha was her mom was gone. To see herself change into something that's unbelievable like half werewolf and Kiju, to see her face one eye yellow and the other red her skin was scaled but her face like Scott's in his werewolf form with horns hair pink and white. Her claws were like wolf claws, to her sight, hearing and smell all heighten to the max when she heard Scott she held her ears as she slowly but surly was going back to life. Scott got up with a terrified face while Liam looks at the tub where Kesha's body was with the rod. After a moments she began to get up but her eyes were now one yellow and one red with her human form. She looked around to see Liam and that was crying to see her alive.

Scott's POV.

"Did it work?" I said to Kira.

Then I heard my mom yelling for help and that to tell Kira's mom to awake as another doctor came to help. I had to tell her she looked at me with tears to the words I said about her mother. After that me and Kesha went to get our clothes we packed and changed. With that the doctors want to know how are we still alive. But then once we got to my house, Kira and I had a talk in my room while Kesha went to hers.

"My mom is being taken to a hospital in Palo Alto, they actually put her in a helicopter." She said while we hold hands on my bed facing each other.

"But she's going to be okay?" I said to her.

"Yeah, she just doesn't heal like she used to, I need to be there with her. Especially if she still on the list." She said looking to my eyes

"I know. And you should go. Actually we have to go back to the hospital too, they want to do test on me and Kesha since we were considered dead." I said to her feeling bad for what happen

"I guess Liam's dad has a lot of questions for you two."she said with a smile.

"I wish it just had all worked. It was a good plan."she said looking away.

"Yeah I was thinking about that too. And actually I think it maybe did worked. For that it not that I know who the benefactor but who knows more about him now." I said with more thought.

"No one came to get video confirmation right?" She said looking a little lost.

"Yeah that why I think that it worked. Who has the power to know when someone's dead but doesn't need to see the body to know what happened?" I said already have the pieces together.

"A banshee." Said Kira.

Kesha's POV.

Once in my room with Liam we a huge talk about what happen while I and Scott were dead somewhat.

"Well it was working fine when one of the cameras messed up. But for that me and Kira went up to the roof where we fought off the brezker. But once we took care of him we ran back but Kira ran some where and then I heard the lady talking to Stiles and Mr. Argent she wanted to have Scott's body. About a couple of minutes she walked out and the I heard Scott's mom and Kira's mom to see she was hurt badly I ran to the morgue it was time for to wake up but before I can say anything Scott heard his mom talk to the doctor about happen. But then I just ran over to you." He said with great detail.

"Well that's was crazy but next time I'm going to stay to help okay." She said while laughing.

"Sure thing babe but next time I hope there not one." He said as he wrapped his arms round me as us go in for a kiss.

With that we kissed each other with rhythm as I hit my phone and hit the song "Good Kisser by Usher" to play it was just the right timing. But once the song was over we stopped he looked at me to see his eyes that golden yellow.

"Hey Liam your eyes are yellow.... Haha they fit you!" I said as he look at my hand mirror and blink once to go back to normal.

"Sorry about but hey I can't help it you bring them out." He said while we both get up heading to downstairs to the front door.

With that we said our goodbyes while Kira left with him while Scott and I are in a love stuck face.

Authors Note:

So hey this chapter is straight crazy but don't worry there's some more in the next chapter so stay tune. So plz comment, vote and tell me how much you like it or not. But keep the comments clean okay.

With luv,

<3 Kesha <3