Chapter six (edited)

The next few hours after the whole mess of her running for her life from her not so dead father who She now just been told that her mom is gone. For that Liam just told her that she was missing for two days, and that she just passed out in the arms of Liam and shifted back to her human form. To this Scott was picking her up and taking her to his house where his mom already had a room for her and clothes to wear for what ever long She needs to stay. With that She woke up in Scott's bed and it was 2:00 pm and She felt like She was hit by a bus or that When she fell while she was flying. I heard someone coming and She hurried up to pretend that She was alseep. it was Ms. Melissa and Scott talking about something like.......

*start of convo*

Scott: Mom cant find her mom I looked for two days and no clues to find her.

Melissa: We have to keep looking Taylor is not just leave without leaving something.... out of all days on her daughter's birthday to be gone on.

Scott: I know but what if we can't find her? she told us her dad is alive...and

Melissa: I know her mom don't want her with him not this side of him.

Scott: what do you mean by this side of him?

(creek)

Melissa: What was that is she getting up?

Scott: Maybe i'll check on her you go to work and i'll be here to watch her.

Melissa: Fine, but if anything happens just call me okay?

Scott: Okay I will.

*end of convo*

With that Scott came in the room to see her still asleep but could hear her heart beat speeding up and sat in his computer chair.

"I know your awake Kesha." Said Scott with a smile on his face.

She sat up to look at him with her eyes adjusting to the light that's still in here. Scott asked her if heard everything that they said about what's going on with her mom? She told him yes. With that she got up to walk around for a bit until Scott told her to lay down. Which She didn't listen and got up and start to wobble all over to the point she fell on my face. Scott helped her back to the bed and told her that she was tired and need to rest and recover.

"No I need to go find my mom! Not staying in bed not looking for her. Scott please I need to find her!" She said with tears of determination.

"Your not even heal from running,flying and falling to be even walking." He said with his arms around me.

After that he helped her back in bed and told her after today tomorrow they will look for her after school. She nodded her head to fall back to sleep. With that he closed the door and walked downstairs to see someone who look like her but in half stage.

"Who are you? And did you get in here?" Said Scott in full alpha form.

"Well I'm here to get my daughter back to where she belongs." He said with a thick accent to Scott.

"I don't think so you have to go through me!!"Scott said running toward my father.

Kesha's POV.

To that I heard the loud crash and I woke up and started to walk to the door to hear that laugh.........it was my Father! I healed enough to change to my half form and saw Stiles' car coming up and I flew and crashed on top of his hood and he stop and got out to carry me inside the car.

"Stiles get me away from here don't go to Scott house!" I said still in pain as he keep looking at me with that face of what the hell.

"What is going on and why not Scott's house?" He said with just his usually line of questions.

I turn to him and grabbed him from his collar to show him that I'm dead serious. With that he started to drive and saw that Scott was tossed out of his house and I couldn't stand it and I ran out to be in front of Scott. I told Stiles to help him and once he did I look at my father with my red dragon eyes. And with that I breathed fire to make a fire wall to help Stiles and get in the car and drive off to the client. With that I hear Scott in the backseat saying that we to go get me but I told him I'm here with him and Stiles. Once we got to the client. Deaton was out but Scott the key and we went inside to find a place to hide. With that I feel like I'm all better but Scott was healing quickly too. Stiles looked at us to finally explain what's going on.

"That dude you saw was my dad and he after me for some reason." I said to Stiles.

"So to tell me you soldier father is still alive and now he's trying to capture you." He said with his sarcastic

"Yes he's alive Stiles!" Said Scott halfway healed.

We sat there trying to think why he's after me for? Then I change back to my human form, Stiles looked relieved to see me back to normal. With Scott had fully healed and looked at me asked me if it because the benefactor is after you? Just thought of that but I pretty much think has to be me doing something for him.

"I don't know but I'm going to end this!" I said while walking out.

Stiles try to grab me but burn, then Scott went to me pushed be back. I couldn't take it anymore I did want anyone to get hurt because me so I ran to the back door to change to my half form and flew back to the place I can find him. Scott followed me and told Stiles to call Kira to me at Derek's old apartment building. With that I saw the building that I escaped from and landed on the roof to see my dad waiting for me. Once I'm on ground I was a few feet away from him, I looked to see the I gained the ability to fly.

"Why are you after me?" I said

"Well its the matter of fact that I need to train you manners young Kiju." He said with his deep tone.

"You still didn't answer my question, why are you after me?" I said getting real irritated.

"I need you to choose your life with the human or Kiju choose!" He said with determination.

"I choose the humans, because I don't want to turn out like you!" I said with tears coming out.

"If only you choose us I could of taught you things ...... but now I'm going to have to take you by force." He said running toward me.

" I like to see you try I'm not going anywhere with you!!" I said pulling out my talons prepare to fight.

Author Note

Omg I can't stand it the fight is on who will win this one? And will Scott and everyone get there in time ooh!! Plz comment, vote and tell me how much you like it or not.

With luv

<3 Kesha <3