Chapter seven (edited)

*recap*

"Why are you after me?" I said

"Well its the matter of fact that I need to train you manners young Kiju." He said with his deep tone.

"You still didn't answer my question, why are you after me?" I said getting real irritated.

"I need you to choose your life with the human or Kiju choose!" He said with determination.

"I choose the humans, because I don't want to turn out like you!" I said with tears coming out.

"If only you choose us I could of taught you things ...... but now I'm going to have to take you by force." He said running toward me.

" I like to see you try I'm not going anywhere with you!!" I said pulling out my talons prepare to fight.

*end of recap*

With this fight I had to do in order to tell my so call father to leave me alone. It went I was getting beaten up to the point it I kept on getting up. To the point he pin up on the wall to the stairs, I became more dizzy. So then he grabbed me by the neck and hung me up walking over the the edge dangling

"I'm amazed how WEAK you are and now is time to end your life abomination!!" He said to me slowly letting go of me.

Until I heard someone and then he threw me over to the other side of the roof. I could only see so much before I passed out. Then the voice of Liam came to mind, I had hope for him to stay away from me but he came anyway. Then I blacked out when my father had threw me to the other side of the roof.

Liam's POV.

When I saw a shadow that looked like Kesha I began to follow her all the way to Derek's old apartment building. Where I heard a fight and I ran inside all the way to the roof. Then I saw Scott and the others following me but once I opened the door I saw her dangling of the roof almost to die until Scott pushed passed me and ran after her father when threw her to the other side. That's when I ran over to her where she was changing back to her human form. I said her name to let her know it was me, even through I did call her after the whole thing of her being at the the client. As she passed out I carried her all the way downstairs once down she was normal and Stiles was in his car where I told him to take her to the hospital quite. As he did Scott and Kira was still fighting a smoke screen block there sight and once clear her dad was gone.

"Stiles what is she I heard Deaton explain a little but......" I said to him.

"Kesha is a Kiju a dragon/human from the original Japanese dragons similar like a wolf but are stronger, faster etc. but she is just like you somewhat." He said to me.

Once there Scott's mom got to me and told me to her down on the stretcher. Then we went to a room where she connect her with a IV needle in her left arm. After that Stiles told her what happen. As I stay with Kesha, I looked at her with tears in my eyes. I never want her to be caught up in this mess but she still a had that smile even the day I left. I was so angry that I yelled at her and pushed her way. And once I realize what I did she started to cry and ran away from me but after that day I was leaving she said sorry to me. Even through I should be the one to apologize to her. As I think about it she was only girl who talked to me back then. Then I saw her move and I got up and walked over to her bedside to see her eyes open.

Kesha's POV.

I had the most painful headache to open my eyes to see Liam and I think I'm in the hospital. All I could remember that I was beaten up and then tossed to that I passed out hearing my name. But when I saw Liam his eye where all glassy like he want to cry. Even though I thought he didn't like me because of what I am and nearly scared him from coming out the blue. I felt that I causes him to much trouble for him that I began to get up but he stopped me and laid down.