Chapter five (edited)

Kesha's POV.

Next few moments I go through the woods to get close to the park trails were I see Liam just waiting for me. I ran up to him and gave him a hug to ask how he was. He told me that he's fine, he looked at me with how tall I've gotten. But for many times I told him that it runs in family.

"Well I need to tell you something but I want to say happy birthday Kesha!" He said with a small smile.

"I totally forgot it's my birthday and thanks Liam so what do you need to tell me by the way." I said with my hand to my face of embarrassment.

"Well I heard your name is on the dead pool so if you hate me for asking what are you in the supernatural?" He said with his hand rubbing the back of his hand.

"It fine I'm a Kiju a dragon/humanoid that's what Deaton told me." I said with my arms behind my back.

Liam told me that he is a werewolf because of Scott trying to save him from being a pancake on the ground. I said that I was grateful that Scott save you even though it came with a price. Liam looked at me and laugh as we walked on the path through the park until he heard his phone and he answered it was Lydia asking him to take me home right now. For me I didn't want to go back yet but I heard that when she find it not safe we should listen. With that we walked back to Scott's house to see a van following us I told Liam to start running. With that we ran until the van is going a lot faster so we ran faster to see Scott's house with Stiles' jeep in the parkway. We ran all the way to the house door. Just before I was about to knock Scott opened it and drag us inside. With Liam and I are out of breath on the floor.

"Kesha what is that van following you for?" Asked Liam slightly out of breath.

"Don't know did the same thing when I went to go meet you and I had to take a detour." I said with my eyes closed to breath.

Scott just looked at us with worry but then he took me to the dinning room which was dark once inside I saw he used his werewolf sight. I was worried on what is going on, until I saw the lights on with Lydia, Stiles, Scott's mom and dad, Deaton, Kira and my mom. With that they sang happy birthday to me and brought out the cake and gifts, Liam came in with his gift in hand. I looked at everyone with tears of joy then I saw Scott smiled when we saw that it was our surprise party.

"Well Kesha this is what I had to say will you be my........." said Liam until I was whacked with a big bat.

I woke up to see that I'm in a room somewhere I haven't been before. To see three people standing there watching me and talking. I had a big headache and my body was all tied up by chains. Then I turn to see that I was in a loft it was already dark, then I remember when I was walking to school and when it was just after I broke out of the bathroom where was a van had took me when I passed out on the street.

"But how did I talked to Deaton and Scott about me being a Kiju?" I said in my mind then I heard a voice of someone I didn't expect to hear from.........it was my dad.

"To answer that I had you in a mind trance and giving you information you need." Said my dad in my mind. As I saw the his silhouette coming closer to me.

"For me I'm freaking out to the point it's scares me my dad is alive and who is the other two and is my mom really missing and where is Scott and everybody? I'm just get confused I need answers and the truth like right now or I'm going to.......to do what run away again?" I Said before my father cut me off in my mind.

I tried to break free from the chains but I felt something burning inside me and breathed out fire in front of me to make a wall of flames. My dad just laughed and told me that it was good to see me use my abilities. I was chained to a chair so I got up and fell down to break it and got up on my feet to run to the door and kept on running I felt my skin getting tough and I tried one more time to break the chains and I did. Now that I'm free I ran to the woods and felt my horns coming out. Now that I'm half I ran a lot faster to I got to look out point. I felt my back pushing out two wings and with that I ran back and ran forward to soar in the sky with my wings flapping. Once I made it I dropped to the ground where my wings retract to my back. I began to walk to the animal client and banged on the door, to my surprise it was Deaton and he opened the door to let me inside. He looked at me with concern on his face as he took me to the back room where Scott was there with Liam.

Third person POV.

"How did you find her?" Said Liam

"No the question is how she find us?" Said Deaton putting her in a chair to clean up her scars.

"I need help my dad is alive!" She said with her trembling body shifting back to human form.

She sat there and heard Liam come to her and gave her a hug and told her that her mom is missing and She was missing for two days and today is Sunday my true birthday....

Authors Note

So cliffhanger ...... I want to let you guys know that I'm happy that you are reading my story so far. I want to hear your guys feedback on how much you liked it or not. So plz comment and vote and thank you so much for reading.

With luv <3 Kesha <3