Welcome to hell

Disclaimer: if you are innocent in any way possible click away and unfollow. I am very dirty minded and that will be pointed out alot.

---------
Today was my first day of my freshman year. Well my second time through it I guess I should say. Last year Jace Anderson decided to make sure he left 9th grade and I didn't, Jace was a smart kid but he used it for all the wrong things.

"Alexandria! Come on you can't be late on your first day back!" My mom yelled from down the stairs. I groan my self out of bed and throw on a hoodie and leggings, I really didn't care. I put in my contacts and grabbed my bag.

"Do I have to go?" I plead with my mom once I get downstairs.

"Yes, now shoo," she replied pushing me out the door. Welp that backfired, normally when I complain she just caves in. I start walking but I ended up running into a familiar face. My neighbor Chase Daniels. I look up to him- ok, lets get this straight he's 6'5" and I am 5'2"- and he just laughs at me.

"Watch where your going shorty," He said patting my head- how dare he.

"I should say the same to you," I said standing up as straight as I could with my heavy bag.

"What was that again princess?" he says turning back around.

"I-I... uh" GOD DAMNIT ENGLISH LAUNGUAGE DON"T FAIL ME NOW!

"That's what I thought," he says chuckling and bending down to my height. "And by the way princess, red is really cute on you," he turns back around and starts walking, I look in the reflection on the window and I was indeed a tomato. I cover my face and walk past him. I hear him start laughing as he gets in his car, he starts it but ends up not driving past me, instead he just pulls up beside me. "Short stack, hop in" he says rolling down his window. How many nicknames will I get in 2 minutes. 

"I'm ok," I say looking down. I stop walking so I don't run into anybody else.

"Get in before I make you," He says getting out of his car.

"I'd like to see you try," I say getting a sudden confidence, what is happening? next thing I know he throws my bag in the car and throws me over his shoulder. I already know I am blushing, I pinch his back and me slaps my leg. "What! I thought it would get me down." I honestly have no clue what is happening to me but I like it- I think. He puts me in the car and I notice he's a little pink. I look out the window trying to keep him from noticing I'm a complete tomato. I wonder what he's thinking.

Next part will be in Chases POV so you can know what he was thinking! Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoyed!