Perfect little thing

CHASES POV:

"Chase! Get your dumbass up before I wake you up the worst way possible," I hear my dad yell, loving right? I get out of bed and get ready with very little effort. I walk out quickly rolling my eyes at my parents as I leave. If you can't tell we don't get along very well. as I walk down the sidewalk to get to my car I feel someone run into me. I turn around to see Alexandria, she's a nerd, and I could tell she was struggling because she almost fell. "Watch where you're going shorty," I say patting her on the head and turning back around.

"I should say the same to you," She adds in a quiet tone, I turn back around and see her turning red.

"What was that princess?" I say and she looks like a tomato.

"I-I... uh" then she stops, I try to not laugh my ass of because she is clearly trying to speak. I guess I just have this effect on girls.

"That's what I thought, and by the way red looks cute on you" I say stooping down to her height of 5'2" I run my finger under her chin making her look up more, I look into her stunning yellowish eyes, only for a second before she looks to the ground. I walk to my car still laughing and she continues walking.

I couldn't let her leave. WAIT WHAT! I don't care about her, she's the nerd next door that I like to drive insane. I drive up beside her. "Get in short stack!" I yell rolling down the window. She looks confused and just looks back down.

"I'm ok" she says really quietly and I can barely hear her.

"Get in before I make you," I say being prepared to have to get out of the car. With a very confident voice she looks up, looks me straight in the eyes and says,

"I'd like to see you try," this was a side of Alexandria I have never seen, I like this side of her. Very stubborn, I get out of the car and throw her over my shoulder, it takes every bit of my resistance  to not bite her in the ass, her perfect ass that's right next to my face. I don't but I feel her pinch me back sending tingles in that one area. I slap her leg.

Not on purpose I tried to slap her ass but backed out last minute, she says something but I feel myself turning red so I didn't understand her. I put her in the car, get in and try to hide that I'm blushing.

"Was I falling for Alexandria?" I think, or at least I think I thought. Did I just say that out loud...