Time to go

Alexandrias pov:

That afternoon on the beach was the best day of that week. Even with Marissa wrecking it temporarily. We left the beach and went to a small restaurant on the boardwalk. It was a quiet little place but it was just all interrupted by my aunt Erin. She lived in france but was my closest relative.
"Hello... Oh, Hi aunt Erin... Yea Im doing okay... Oh... I guess I'll see you here... I'll be ready... Love you too, bye" I couldn't believe it. I hung up and just sat with my head in my hands.
"What's wrong?" Chase asked from across the table.
"I'm moving to Paris. I don't want to but I have to at least until I turn 18," I would have to be away from Chase and Jackson for 8 months, I couldn't believe it.
"How will I go 8 months without you?" Chase said. I just sat there because I didn't know how to answer. My aunt would be here in 2 days. 2 days until I would be gone. I started crying out of no where, covering my glasses in a wet film. Yes, I also wear glasses I didn't want to wear my contacts today.

--------------

Chases pov:

I couldn't help but notice Alex crying, I hated to see her hurting. I moved across the table and hugged her. She cried in my arms for what seemed like hours. I hated what she was going through.

"I'm sorry babygirl... I'm just so sorry. I wish I could help," I said quietly as she cried.

"Promise you won't forget me. Can you do that for me?" She replied.

"Never in a million years would I forget you," I hugged her tighter. She was my world, and I would wait for her no matter what that meant. I wouldn't even look at another girl if that's what it took. She would be gone but I doubt that I wouldn't see her again. We finished the food, well we tried, Alex didn't want to eat and neither did I at that point. We left the café and went back home in an attempt to clear our minds.

----------------------

ALEXANDRIAS POV:

I couldn't believe that I would be leaving in 48 hours, out of the country, gone. Chase and I just got back and I couldn't stop thinking about how I wouldn't be able to come back, if at all, for a year. I turned 18 in 8 months but I would need money to move back. My aunt Erin was super nice and would probably help me but who even knows if Chase would want to see me again.

"Chase, I'm sorry," I say under my breath.

"Why would you be?" 

"I hurt you because of all this," I say trying not to cry.

"Its not your fault."

"Yes it is, don't worry I'll be out of your life soon enough. you probably wont even notice me gone." I feel two arms wrap around me, enclosing me in a bodies warmth opposed to the cool January air.

"If you ever say that again I will go to Paris with you. You can't get rid of me that easily," He said.

"Well technically the relativity of easy is all due to perspec-" I started saying, referencing a piece I read last year on the minds view on all opposable items. I was interrupted by a hand covering my mouth and a very tall person turning me around.

"Ok, stop, your nerding isn't needed," He said, I was getting annoyed by his hand over my mouth and ended up doing something, "Alexandria Mariah Johnson!! Did you just LICK my hand," he said wiping his hand on his leg.

"Yes indeed I transferred my digestive enzymes onto your genus with a swipe of a organ containing the ability of taste in the view that taste is not relative to smell," I said laughing. He put his hand around my face and made me look up at him.

"Well I guess I will repeat whatever all those words were but on a different spot," He said leaning down and licking the complete side of my face. Ok, gross, but funny. All of this made me forget about Erin even if only for a little while, but now that was all I could think of again. Then the bell rang...

btw I had no clue what half of those scientific words meant so don't ask me, just try to figure it out