Heated*dirty*

ALEXANDRIAS POV:

I heard the bell, I had no clue who it could be. I wiggled out from Chases hold and went to open it, there stood the pure bane of my existence Marissa. She gave me a 'sweet' smile and started to say something, then she looked up to see Chase standing behind me. She stood up straight and looked at him, "Oh hi baby. I didn't see you there! I missed you," She said in the fakest voice known possible. Just her presence makes me sick, god I'm gonna puke. And that I did, all over miss perfects little dress.

Chase just started laughing hysterically, as for queen bitch she stomped off. "Twit," I whispered.

"What was that fun size?" He said carrying me to the counter.

"Nothing, why did you put me up here?" I asked.

"Because I'm making you food, that's why"

"But I'm sick,"

"She makes everyone sick, I puked maybe 5 times while we were dating because I kept smelling fish,"

"Ohhh, well one ew and two I've heard you two have had sex, so apparently the fish didn't matter then," I said crossing my arms.

"She tried once but I refused. I'm a 'bad boy' sure, but I'm not a man whore." He said walking over to the stove.

"Oooo what are you making me?" I asked very eager, what I like food.

"Homemade cinnamon rolls, my grandma made them with Cameron and I all the time when we were kids," My mouth started watering at the thought. I can't cook for the life of me, once I actually burnt water, not even burnt some magical way I caught water on fire. It was bad, my mom normally doesn't even let me in the kitchen if she's not there. Well at least she used to. Next thing I knew I felt a warm hand wipe under my eye.
"Please don't cry, it hurts to see you crying," Chase said. I felt safe with him around me and I didn't want to leave, not for a long time.
"Chase?" I said looking at him cooking, er making a mess of flour all over himself.
"Yes?"
"I don't want to leave, I mean what if you forget about us and what we have"
"I would never forget you, and either way I have a surprise for you,"
"What?" He turned around keeping eye contact with me the entire time.
"I talked to my dad and I'm going with you," I was so shocked all I could do was scream I was so happy but I still did not want to leave, sure its Paris. But I had grown up here, and I guess its just going to be hard to adjust.

"Yay!!!! I guess it's not goodbye after all!" I said almost falling off the counter. I don't know how but in just 2 days it seemed like nothing bad has happened. I leave to another country in less than 12 hours. I guess I just had to get this one question off my mind so I can prepare for the move. "Chase, what do I mean to you?" 

"You, you mean everything to me and I could never be happier with having you by my side." he said stopping for a moment.

"That's so sweet! Thank you," he gives me this sly grin and I just know he will say something stupid. "What is it?"

"Nothing, I don't want a sore face" he grinned even more.

"Just tell me you twit!" I said and he just laughed at me being angry.

"I was gonna say I bet your even sweeter," he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. I feel blood rush to my cheeks so I just bury my face in my hands.

"God I hate youuuuuu!!!" I say muffled. He grabbed my chin and started to kiss me. deepening the kiss more and more, things started to heat up and next thing I knew he was kissing my neck and caring me to his room. Luckily his dad was at work and his brother at school. He carried me to his bedroom never taking his lips off mine.

He started to remove my top and he laid me back on the bed. Slowly kissing my chest working his way down. He started to undo my pants looking at my frilly underwear. As I laid there with nothing on but my underwear, he stood back and bit his lip.

Chase's POV:

God Alexandria looked good on my bed. Her perfect body just laid out all for me. I made my way from her lips down to unclasp her bra sucking slowly all the way down her body until I got down to her pretty pink underwear. I started to remove them seeing how wet she was. 

"God you look delicious" I say slowly ruining my hand up her leg.

Ok HEY! Yall are childs. You dont need the rest of those details!

After he had finished exploring I just laid there, in awe. He went back to the kitchen after one last kiss to make sure the food didnt burn. After a minute I tossed on his shirt and went back out there.
"Why do I feel like I should return the favor?"I said standing in the doorway.
"Well..." he replied. Taking the cinnamon out of the oven to let them cool then walking over to me. " I guess I can't stop you" But as he finishes speaking the door bursts open with my best friend Alysa. We had known each other since 2nd grade.
"Bitch where have you been and where are your pants?" She asks looking at me. "And WHY THE HELL are you here with CHASE?"
"I can explain..."