At 16?!

Chases POV

"I...uh...I" Alexandria said and started to breakdown crying.

"What's wrong? I shouldn't have asked... I'm sorry I should just go."I replied getting up. I heard Madi start crying since I was leaving and I could help but turn back around to kiss her on the forehead. As I started back to leave Alex grabbed my hand.

"D-Don't leave. I'm just overwhelmed. I would love to marry you it's just hard to thing that someone could love me as much as you do." Alex said to me pulling me to her. I couldn't hold back my desire for her at that very moment, I grabbed her face and kissed her with tears rolling down my face. She was the girl of my dreams and now she was mine. In the middle of our kiss I heard someone walk in the room and yell.

"ALEXANDRIA MARISSA SMITH!" a woman says. We pull away and Alex turns white when she sees her aunt Erin. "What is going on here! Who is this?" She continued to yell.

"This is Chase, my... fiancée. please just calm down..." Alexandria says turning red and starting to cry.

"Fiancée! What? You are 16!!!!" she yelled. And I snapped.

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HAVENT EVEN BEEN HERE FOR OVER A GOD DAMN YEAR BECAUSE YOU GOT PISSED THAT HER MOM MOVED ON. WELL GUESS WHAT! NOW HER MOM IS DEAD AND I AM ALL SHE HAS OTHER THAN MADI AND ALYSA! SHE JUST LOST HER BESTFRIENDS AND NOW SHE HAS YOU YELLING AT HER FOR BEING HAPPY!" I yelled.

"THE ONLY REASON THAT DISGRACE OF A CHILD IS HERE IS BECAUSE SHE DECIDED TO GO OUT TO A PARTY AND HOOK UP WITH SOME GUY! NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT IT WAS PROBABLY YOU THAT FUCKING KNOCKED HER UP!!!" She decided to reply.

"THATS WHAT YOU DIDNT FUCKING KNOW. SHE WAS RAPED! BUT YOU NEVER KNEW THAT BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE PETTY OVER SOMEONE TRYING TO FUCKING BE HAPPY! SHE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A GOOD KID AND NOTHING THAT HAPPENED TO HER WAS HER DAMN FAULT!" I yelled back. At this point I hadn't realized all the attention we were getting.

"Ma'am? Sir? I'm going to have to ask you two to deal with this outside, the stress isn't good for the baby." A nurse said.

"What baby? I'm not pregnant!" She retorted.

"Yes, but the patient is." the nurse said motioning to Alex who was now cradling Madi.

"She is! How dare I not know about this!!!! It was you wasn't it!" She said smacking me.

"Ma'am if you don't leave now we will have the police lead you out." The nurse had said in a more impatient tone. Erin huffed and walked off. I went back into the room now seeing Alex crying.

"Baby... it's ok-" I was cut off.

"No its not okay! My aunt walked in on me kissing someone and less than a minute later found out I'm having another baby. Let alone finding out that I was raped! Which come to mention it. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW THAT" She said looking at me.

"Alysa told me so that I didn't have to ask about it." I replied holding her hand.

"Dada!" Madi laughed realizing I was right there. she held up her hands for me to pick her up. Alex was now just swooning at how sweet I was to her. I picked her up and I saw Alex take this picture.

 I picked her up and I saw Alex take this picture

Alexandrias POV

I had never seen anyone treat Madi so well. I couldn't believe that one day this man would be my husband. He sat back down sitting Madi between us. He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I couldn't believe I had found someone that would treat me so well. I didn't even notice but I was crying... Again. When I had noticed it Madi was hugging my arm and Chase had his arm around me.

"I love you two so much, I cant wait for it to just be the 4 of us." I said rubbing my belly.

--------------

It has been about 2 weeks since I was released from the hospital. Today was Jadyns and Leilas funeral. The past 2 weeks have been okay, I havn't gone to school very much and I am already failing. I am very early on in my pregnancy but I am already starting to have a little bump which made Chase very excited as for me... well being pregnant again is weird and brings up alot of old feelings.

"Its time to go." Chase said walking into the bathroom. I was sitting in the corner. Crying.

"I can't, I don't want to." I replied burying my head in my knees.

"You have to baby, come on, Cameron is waiting on us." He said picking up Madi who was in her playpen right outside the door.

Authors note- you wont hear from the father or stepmother of Chase for a while, at this point they are living in a small house owned by Chases father and so they are not part of the story

"Mommy!" Madi yelled cheerfully when she saw me. I reached up for Chase to hand her to me. She started playing with my hair once I was holding her. I couldn't believe that my baby was almost 7 months old and I was going to have another baby in 6 months.

"Come on Alex, you may not like their families but you live them. You have to go" Chase said finally getting me to stand with a short kiss. We left to go to the funeral and I sat in the backseat with Madi. I'll spare you the details, lots of crying and only one important thing happened.

Leilas mom, Clarissa, came up to me right before I left and said "That damn baby is the reason I had to watch my baby get buried today you whore!" She said jabbing a finger into my small bump. I was taken aback and just started crying. Chase had to carry me to the car I could barely stand anymore. I just wished it could be different.