Life changes

Time jump: 3 weeks

Alexandrias POV:

A lot has happened in the last 3 weeks. Chase and I... well you can figure it out. But DAMN it was painful. I am getting ready to go back to school and none of my friends know anything. Luckily the freshman and sophomores have the same lunch. The beginning of the day was fine and at lunch Jackson sat with me, Chase, and my two best friends Leila and Jadyn. But just the smell of the lunch room made me puke. Chase took me out into the hall so that I could clean myself off. of course Jadyn followed us out.

"Do you think?" Chase asked.

"No, no way." I said turning white.

"YALL FUCKEDDDD" Jadyn yelled. I just face palmed.

"Chase can you go... ya know," I said, he nodded and left. Jadyn was laughing her ass off, great. If I'm pregnant that means 2 kids by the age of 16. I don't know if I am ready for that. I sat on the hall floor and started crying. By this time Leila and Jackson were outside with me.

"It will be okay, Ill help out. It will be fine. I promise." Jadyn said hugging me.

"What's going on?" Leila asked.

"I might be pregnant... again." I said between sobs. Where is Alysa when I need her? Leila didn't say anything she just came to hug me. Jackson did the same not knowing what else to do. A minute later Chase came back with a bag in his hand. He handed it to me looking down. Leila, Jadyn and I went to the bathroom so I could take the test. 

"Okay so I have to pee on a stick. That's fun. I guess" I said in one of the stalls trying to lighten the mood. After ward I placed it upside down because I didn't know if I wanted to see it yet. I waited 2 of the 3 minutes before going to get Chase. "Chase can you look at it with me please?" I asked.

"Of course, I mean it is my fault we are in this situation." He said walking into the bathroom with me. "Okay are you ready?" He asked.

"As I'll ever be." I said picking up the test. I do not know how this bathroom was so empty at lunch. I closed my eyes and flipped the test over. My heart racing I slowly opened my eyes. I looked at Chase who was just staring at the test. I looked down and,

I couldn't believe it

I couldn't believe it. I was, pregnant. I started balling my eyes out.

"What are we going to do?" I kept repeating. Chase lifted my face up to his.

"We're are going to get through this and raise a kick ass baby." Then he suddenly crashed his lips onto mine. He made me so happy. Jadyn and Leila had huge smiles on their face. They seemed jealous. But how would we tell Chases dad and stepmom? The rest of the day was amazing but I always found myself rubbing my belly. Chase was standing by his car waiting for me at the end of the day.  We both got in but we weren't going home.

"Put this on" Chase says. Handing me a bandana. I tied it around my eyes with hesitation.

Chases POV:

I had text my dad and asked him if he was okay with me and Alexandria moving into his old beach house. He said he didn't care as long as I "Got that little crying shitting ball" out of his house. Rude much? He gave me the keys and gave me Madi. I picked up Alysa and told her about this whole plan late last night. So all last night they have both been there. We pulled up and I shot Alysa a text Telling her to make sure it was all in place. She told me it was and so I helped Alexandria out of the car. Walked her up the front steps and into the door. I stood behind her and had Alysa take off her blindfold...

To be continued!!!!