Forever

Chases POV

"We have some bad news..." the doctor said. "Jadyn is stable but we don't see any signs of waking up soon," he just stood there, Alexandria was still half asleep so she couldn't really understand.

"What about Leila?" she asked the doctor.

"Leila? Gram?"

"Yes, that's her. Do you know where she is?"

"I'm sorry to tell you this but she passed this morning, suicide." the doctor said and walked away. I felt her grip onto me and I heard Alysa crying beside me. God, hasn't Alexandria been through enough? I hugged the both of them while they cried. Eventually we were able to go see Jadyn. I stood in the hall while the girls were seeing her.

"I'll be back tomorrow." Alysa said walking out.

Alexandrias POV

Why does this have to happen to me? First I find out I'm pregnant, then my friend dies. can I please just get a break? I hate this life, I wish I could be normal.

"Chase, you can go if you want. I wont make you stay" I say quietly with my face buried in Jadyns arm holding her cold hand.

"Alexandria, don't say that. You didn't make me do anything, I love you and if this is what I need to do to make sure you are ok I am going to fucking do it. Whether you like it or not its me and you till the end, and Jadyn too, she will make it out of this too." Chase said crouching on the tile beside me.

"I'm sorry I did this to you Jadyn, I am so sorry. It's all my fault." I said, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Messages

Aunt Erin: Hey honey, I'm going to come to check on you here in a few days. Love you, see you soon

Me: Love you too, it might not be the best time. a lot has happened

Aunt Erin: I'm still going to be there, ill see you soon

-----------

"My aunt will be here in a few days. Did you hear that Jadyn, you need to wake up, aunt Erin loves you. Please just wake up." I start to cry again I feel Chase wrap his arms around me.

"Aye is that Chase?" says some voice from the hall.

"Hell yea it is, what the hell is he doing?"  another voice says.

"Aye Chase, get out here!" they both say. Chase gives me a look that just said sorry and walked into the hall.

Chases POV

"What do you two want?" I say to the jackasses named Darrien and Jamey, the quarterback and linebacker of our football team.

"Why are you in here? Coby is right down the hall, not here." Darrien says. Coby is another player and he is in the hospital due to a concussion.

"I... I saw these two on the street and was helping them, that's all." I say looking back at Alexandria. Shes still holding Jadyn and crying.

"Well then lets go, there is a party at Stacys later and she would really like to see you after that night you two had," Jamey said nudging me with his elbow.

"Uh... yea lets go." I didn't want to leave but I would never hear the end of it from the guys if I stayed. I know Alexandria needs me but I just couldn't stay.

We got there and I couldn't pay attention to anything. I was only thinking about Alexandria. And I was drinking alot. When I'm stressed I drink. And I drink alot. I was very drunk by the time it was midnight. This girl DeAnna, a cheerleader, was really into me and she kept trying to flirt with me.

"Oh Chase don't act so innocent, you slept with Marissa or whatever her name is last week!" she said.

"Your right. Let me just drop everything to fuck a little hoe. No, thanks." At that point I was fed up and left. Stacy's house was pretty close to the hospital so I just walked from there to here. So I just walked back and went back to Jadyns room nothing had changed other than Alexandrias expression when seeing me.

"Hey, any cha-" I was interrupted.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN CHASE!"She yelled. "YOU WERE GONE FOR 3 HOURS WHEN I NEEDED YOU AND, is that beer I smell? I I can't believe  you would do this." I didn't know what to say so I just stood in silence. Alex was standing now but she just fell to the floor crying. I went down to hold her. We sat there as she cried into my arms.

-Time jump: 3 days-

I have been going to school for a few hours just to give myself some air. Alexandria is still pissed at me. I dont know how to explain my self to her. I just got out o school and I grabbed some food so that Alexandria can eat something. I grabbed her a couple donuts and on my way into the room I heard the alarm in Jadyns room go on then off again quickly. Abruptly followed by screaming.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!" I heard among the screams. I rush into the room to see multiple doctors there and a flatlining screen.

TO BE CONTINUED.