2.punches

(Yoongi pov)
I woke up by the sound of my alarm. Oh yeah school great. I stood up and took a shower. After I was done with everything, I said goodby to my mom and left for school.

"Yoongi hyung wait up!" I stopped and looked behind me, a boy with red hair walked up to me. "Hey taehyung, why so happy?" I asked because he was smiling so bright. "Well jungkookie asked me on a date" he said and his smile got even wider. "Finally that literally took forever" I said now also smiling. "Hey weirdos" I heard someone scream and that someone is "have some respect hobie I'm your hyung" I said. "Sorry hyung but did you know jungkook asked tae tae on a date?" "Yes I know he just told me" "fuck yeah the shipped has sailed" he said jumping like a little kid who just got ice cream. I chuckled at how ridiculous that were. I suddenly stopped when I saw y/n,she looked gorgeous. The guys noticed and looked at me wierd. "Hyung who is that do you like her?" Hoseok asked excited. "No I just... uhmm I just forgot my homework and now my english teacher is going to kill me" I said trying not to sound suspicious. "You're a bad lair hyung but I will let it slip this time." He paused and asked "how is your dad?" Shit ,no I don't want to cry now. "He is not doing great but I don't wanne talk about it so shut up" I said a little angrier than I would want to. "Oh sorry yoongi hyung but I hope he gets better" with that we ended the conversation and got to class.

(Y/n pov)
I got went to sit next to yoongi again,but than a girl walked up to me."what is wrong with you, sitting next to my yoongi." She said in a angry tone. Fuck no im not playing a victim again."o well my bad but I don't know you and you don't know me so what are you exactly trying to say?" "Well you slut yoongi is mine." "Okay but what has that to do with me sitting next to him literally just sitting next to him with no intentions?" "Just a warning" she smirked and walked away. There always has te be one mean girl typical school story. "Yo jennie (I love jenny but I only needed a name sorry) im not yours you stupid hoe" yoongi said giving her a death glare. She just looked back at him and then kept on walking, stupid bitch. "Guys grab you books and turn to page 349." The teacher said. Well beter pay attention.

<after school>
I walked home, my mom is working again but I dont mind to walk a litte. I was just walking when I got grapped from the back and got pushed against the wall. "What the fuck you want" I said angry. I saw a boy who I didn't know. "Who the frick are you?" "Ohh honney im the school's most popular guy: bambam" I laughed. "Oh yeah and what has it to do with me?" "You were mean to my sister jennie so here is payback" he smirked. "What you gonna do call me a hoe or something" I said sarcastically. "No" he grabbed a knife" I am going to make you feel pain" well shit im fucked.

(Yoongi pov)
I was walking from school when I heard something. "I'm going to make you feel pain" oh no not bambam what is he going to do now. When I looked I saw y/n backed agains the wall with bambam in front of her with a knife. Shit. I saw namjoon walking, maybe  he can help me. "Yo joonie, some help please" "sure yoongs what is up?" I pointed at bambam and y/n . "Well let's get it" he said angry. But than I heard her scream. Fucking bastard is hurting her he is going to die. I run up to them and puched bambam in the face. He was taken back for a second but he quickly punched back. "Namjoon take y/n,now!" I saw y/n looked scared and she had a cut along her collerbone. She thinks im a monster, but maybe I am sorry y/n.  She and namjoon got away, and I hot a kick in my belly, and I hit him again in the face. I heard a teacher screaming,but I already saw black. Im a fucking pussy I faint already by a few punches.

(Y/n pov)
Me and that guy namjoon were running to the teacher who was talking to a student. "Sir bambam and yoongi are fighting, and bambam has a knife!" Namjoon screamed. The teacher was shook and followed namjoon to the scene. I was running behind them when I heard yoongi scream."YOU BITCH WHY DID YOU HURT HER!" Than I heard the teacher scream. "BOTH OF YOU SEPARATE NOW!" "Y/n and namjoon take yoongi to the nurses office please" "and bambam you go with me" "y/n you're bleeding" namjoon said worried "lets take yoongi to the nurses office first than worry about me" I said. He nodded and picked yoongi up damn he is strong.

<nurses office>
(Yoongi pov)
Damn, my head hurts like hell. I opend my eyes and I was in the nurses office, good im not dead.
I looked around and saw  y/n sleeping in a chair, god how long was I out? "Y/n hey wake up" I nudge her a little and she woke up. "Good you're awake I'm going to get the nurse." She stands up and was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist. "Why were you sleeping?" "Oh I was waiting for you to wake up and I feel guilty for leaving you alone in the fight so I stayed" she said shrugging. Why did she stay does she like me , no yoongi shut up she is to good for you you don't deserve her. "No need to feel guilty, but thanks for staying nobody sta- omg are you hurt?" She looked at me and than looked at her collerbone "I'm fine yoongi, im going to get a nurse okay?" "Fine but first let me see what that bastard did" I stood up a little dizzy but okay. I walked over to her and looked at her collarbone, I touched it and she flinched. I didn't say anything and grabbed some tools to cleane it with. When I was done she looked at me wierd. "What" I said bluntly. "Thank you for saving me" she said and than looked down. "Im going to get the nurse now" and than she walked away.was she blushing that's so cute .

{A/n hi thanks for checking in I'm still a piece of garbage.