6.awkward

(Yoongi pov)
When we arrived at y/n place I was surprised how close our places were. Y/n opend the door and we got in. "Y/n were where you?" "I was getting yoongi is it okay if he eats with us?" "OMG YOONGI HER LIFE SAVOIR" she screamed. Damn lady I know I saved her but this is to much. "Hi" I said awkwardly not knowing what else to say. "Oh sorry did I scare you I'm just happy you helped my daughter." "It's okay m'am I was happy to, that bambam did this before." I said "dont call me that makes me feel old just call me Janice" she smiled sweetly. "Okay" "well what are you kids waiting for lets eat"

(Y/n pov)
While we are eating my mom asked embarrassing questions. "So do you like my daughter so yes I hope you take good care of her." I was red and when I saw yoongi he was red to." Mom please can we just have a normal conversation not a 'ask questions till the quest feels awkward' conversation" "sorry sweetie but he is cute" when she said thar he became even redder and looked down. "Oh yoongi don't be flustered when jungkook an taehyung came by they were so cute too they really like each othet" my mom said thank you mom for making it even worse. "Yes they really like each other realy I was getting irritated because it took way to long" than he chuckled damn that's cute. "So yoongi how is you family?" She asked . Shit. I saw him getting sad and he said" my mom is with my dad in the hospital his cancer is getting worse today he even had een heart attack." He looked down. "Oh I'm sorry didn't know." Than we all went quiet. We are done eating and set all the dishes aside. "Y/n walk yoongi home please and spent some time with him he needs it." "Okay mom by by" than me and yoongi walked to his place.

(Yoongi pov)
We walked back to my house, it was silent but not awkward silent. When we arrived she said "wanne watch a movie?" Why would she want to spend more time with me I'm already sad so why? "Why?" "Because you need  a distraction and I wanne stay with you to make sure you're okay" she said blushing. Omg that's so cute. I chuckled "sure but I choose" selfish mutch. "Yeah sure but please not to horror I like horror but not when I watch with people" I giggled "why is that" I asked while we're getting inside. "Because I ones I punched my friend because I was scared she was chucky" we both laughed. "Fine I will choose a child friendly movie for ya" I grinned.

<three hours later>
We are now watching the third disney movie. I didn't think I would enjoy this so much. She is so cute she literally looked like a little kid. When te movie ended I saw she fell asleep on my shoulder. She is so beautifull I would ruin her. I heard her phone go off.

Hello?

Hey yoongi ,why are you picking up?

Y/n fell asleep.
Oh let her sleep, tomorrow she has a party so she and her sister are going to do girly things so I want her home tomorrow 3 o'clock kay?

Sure thing don't worry.
Oh and yoongi?

Yes.

Do it save.

No m'am we're not doing anything we literally nust watched frozen.

Okay than I thought you liked her.

I do and I also respect her so I'm not going to do anything.

Smart man. Goodnight yoongi.

Goodnight.

I hung up, that was awkward I just confessed my feelings for y/n to her mom this going to end well.
"Yooooongiiii" y/n said sleeply. "What is it?" "I goooot iiit cold" she murmured. Wouw is she always this when she is sleepy. "I will grab a blanket " I said but when I walked away she gently grabbed my pulse. "Nooo stayyyyy" I chuckeld and laid myself next to her, and she instantly hugged me. What did I do to deserve her.

{So I want to write another stort reader x bts but who? Please comment. Thank you💜😊}