15. goodbye

(Y/n pov)
It's friday witch means I have to go to yoongis dad, and it's so frightening. "You ready y/n?"
"Yeah I guess"
"Don't worry my dad will love you" he smiled and pecked my lips. I smiled at that and we got to the car.

<at the hospital>
"My mom would pick us up by the entrance" I nodded. I think he noticed that I was nervous because he grabbed my hand, and smiled at me. We walked inside and I saw ms min, "hey mom"
"Hey yoongs oh y/n is here, so this means your dating?" I blushed.
"Yes mom were dating"
"Well better tell your dad befor you know...." I saw a tear escape her eye, without thinking I grabbed her hand and said" don't worry miss if he is going to die he will be in a good place" she nodded and to my surprise gave me a hug. We walked to the room mister min was staying and walked in. Yoongis mom let us two inside and got herself some food, and she left the room. "Hey dad" yoongi said and I never heard him so sad, "son how are you?"
"Im fine dad but I wanted you to meet someone" he pointed at me. "Well hello there who are you?"
"I'm y/n " "she is my girlfriend" when yoongi said that his father smiled like an idiot, and I finally know where yoongi got his smile from. "So you are his girlfriend I hope your taking good care of him and he of you"
"Of course dad"
"Oh son cab I speak to your girlfriend alone?"
He nodded walked out the door. "So y/n come sit down" he patted the side of his bed, and I sat down. "Can you promise me something?" "Yes of course"
"Please take care of yoongi I know what he is going trough and he won't do it alone you need to be there for hem please" he looked at me with teary eyes, "yes yes I will I love him and I would do anything for him" he smiled at that and thanked me. "So have you kissed yet?" I blushed at that question. "Yes" "but did you fuck though" I blushed even more . "No no no" he chuckled showing me a gummy smile, but he than started to cough very hard, and I asked for an docter. When I did that yoongi and his mom came in to the room. "Y/n get yoongi outside now!" Without thinking twice I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. " no no no he isn't supposed to die he is a good man let me die instead please"
"Yoongi calm down and don't say that its just"
"Just what y/n" I didn't say anything and just hugged him, he broke the hug and kissed me hard. Of course I kissed back , and a heated make out session began. He grabbed my hips and pushed me against the wall. We kissed for a couple minutes till we broke the kiss for air. "Please stay with me "he said before he looked at me with teary eyes. "Forever".

{Yeey the story is over, it's my first so that's the excuse for being shitty. But still hope you will follow me, thanks for reading I purple you. Btw a new story is on its way💜💜}