9. the day after

(Yoongi pov)
I woke up with a slight headache, damn what day is it. Oh sunday. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages.

Y/n:
You up?
Do you got some medicine for a headache sanne keeps complaining.

Yoongi:
Yeah sure I just woke up be there in an hour.

Y/n:
Thank you sleepyhead.

Well I better get ready than.

<y/n house>
I knocked on the door and y/n opend the door. "Hey thanks yoongs ,come in" I stepped inside and saw sanne on the couch, passed out. "Wel I guess the medicine is for later" I chuckled. "Well I better wake her up or else she is going to sleep all day" she chuckled so cute, I wonder if she remembered the kiss but maybe it gets awkward. "Y/n pleazzss yyou gott meedicen?" "Yes sanne I got the medicine" "gggoooodddd iss yoonggsss here?" "Yeah why?" "Hoseok too?" "No" "good" "hey sanne y/n hoseok isn't doing anything he is going to drop by" I smirked. Than I saw sanne's eyes widen, she grabbed the medicine out of my hand and Sprints away. "Is he really comming?" "Yeah he is he was bored to" "okey" than it went quiet and hell it was awkward. But than y/n and me heard sanne throw up. "I'm gonna check on sanne if ya hungry just grab something." She said and walked upstairs.

(Y/n pov)
Damn that's awkward. I got to sanne and I saw she was done throwing up. "Hey gurl you okay?" "Yeah but is hoseok here yet?" "No but you sure acted funny when you were drunk" I chuckled and sanne became bright red. "Shut up I still remember everything" omg she did that's why. "Well he is here now get dressed" "but y/n I don't wanne" "come on I will be downstairs" I left her there she better cone downstairs.

(Sanne pov)
"FUCK SHIT GODDAMMIT FAACKKK SHIT SHIT MONKEYBALLS!!" "SANNE DON'T SWEAR" fuck you y/n.
"BALLS BALLS BALLS POOPY POOPY BALLS POOPY BALS UP MY BUT THOSE AREN'T SWEAR WORDS DOESN'T COUNT"
"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE YOU BIG CHILD" omg that was j hope shit fuck. I got dressed and went downstairs. When I went in to the kitchen the three of them stared at me. Y/n broke the silence "sanne here take your meds" she handed me pills and a glass of water. I saw j hope looking at me when he saw I looked at him he smirked. shit.

(J hope pov)
Damn even when she has a hangover she looks hot. When she saw me staring  she became red and I smirked. "So yoongi what brings you here?" "Oh y/n text me for some medicine" ohh of course, maybe I wil tease him a little. "Not because of yesterday?" I asked sounding innocent. I saw yoongi lightly blushing but y/n was bright red. Sanne and I couldn't help but laugh. "Well what about you and sanne " y/n stated. O fuck no she didn't. "I uh yeah so?" "Will you both shut up about the party, lets all just go home and rest" sanne said. "Okay babe , come on yoongs will see them monday bye girls" I said pulling yoongi allong. "Bye guys" they said and we left. "Dude serieus?" Yoongi asked. "Sorry man I was just trying to get you to too talk" "okay dude but not again" "Fine" we laughed and got in the car.

{Soo new chapter short sorry but next chapter is going to be longer cause size matters😉😏}