13.happier times

(Y/n pov)
I woke up and I felt two strong arms holding me. I looked and saw yoongi sleeping peacefully, I smiled but than looked at his arm.  please don't do it again. "Hmm y/n?" "Good morning sleepy head " he looked at me shook.
"You still here?"
"Of course why wouldn't I be " he just smiled he is so cute. We got up even though we didn't want to, we stayed home because of what happen. "So yoongi what ya wanne do?" He thought for a second and than said "can we just watch disney movies and eat till we feel sick?" I giggled "yeah of course" I was about to head in to the kitchen when a hand grabbed mine. He spun me around and kissed me, and I gladly kissed back. He than broke the kiss and looked at me a way a man should look at a woman, with love and adoration.

(Yoongi pov)
I looked at her and I love her already, the way she kisses me, the way she lookes at me full with love. We sat down and watch a disney movie mulan I guess.
We were half way trough the movie when I got hungry. "Hey y/n want some food?" She didn't respond and I looked at her. Oh she is sleeping so cute she was clinging to me like a koala. I slowly got sleepy myself too.

(Sea-jin pov)
Omg y/n isn't at school and sanne isn't here either, dammit what am I going to do now? It was lunch time and I had no one to sit with, but than I felt a hand grabbing mine. "Come on your sitting with us" o is was jimin, wait JIMIN. I blushed and walked with him till we sat down with the rest of the guys. "Hey Sea-jin you know were sanne, y/n and yoongi are?" "I know sanne is sick but y/n and yoongi I don't really know". I looked at hoseok and he stands up. "Sorry guys gonna go take care for my girlfriend" he smiled and runs away, cute. "So jimin did you asked it already?" He glared at namjoon and he lookef down. "No" he mumbled. "Than ask you dumb dimbo" I was confused what did he need to ask and who? "Sea-jin please come with me." He stood up and took my hand dragging me with him again. "Okay.... bye guys". When we got to an empty classroom, I was rather nervous and confused. "So Sea-jin I need to ask you something and you don't need to respond right away but just listen" he took a deep breath and looked nervous. "Wil you go on a date with me?" I was shook like shook shook, I think I was too shook because he looked sad. "I understand if you need time to th-" "No!" "O okay sorry f-" I mean I don't need think I say yes" with that he smiled so big that I couldn't see his eyes. He hugged ne and said "I will pick you up tonight 8o'clock see you than." He let go of the hug and kissed my cheek I blushed. He walked away and I just stood there, what do I have to wear?

{So next chapter is a fluff one and than a final chapter hope you will like it💜😊}