4.I ship it

(Yoongi pov)
A view weeks later
Omfg, I didn't believe it. I saw jungkook and taehyung walking hand in hand. THE SHIP HAS SAILED!! I walked over to them with a big grin on my face. "So are you helping him cross the street or are you two finally dating" I said with still that stupid grim on my face. Taehyung looked down and jungkook blushed. "Yeah we're dating" jungkook said. "But one big question though" "what hyung?" "Who is top?" (I'm a little nasty I know) jungkook blushed. Tae smacked his ass and he whined. "Who do you think?" he asked with a big smirk. Me and taehyung we're laughing our asses off but jungkook was now red as a tomato.

<school>
When I walked in to english I saw namjoon and jin, making out. Damn, is everybody getting some today."guys please stop and finish the rest at home or something" they turned around and were blushing madly. "How much did you see hyung?" "Only that you were kissing,why?" I smirked. "Yoongs it is obvious but we're dating now" "wouw there are two pair of love birds now" I said sarcastically. "Who more hyung?" "Vkook ship has sailed" we all laughed and than class started.

(Y/n pov.)
I had math and I was bored as hell, when I looked at my phone I had a notification from snapchat.

Yoongs:

I laughed and texted yoongi

Y/n:why is he so happy that he dared to hug you?

Yoongi: he and jungkookie are finally dating.

Y/n:finally.

I laughed, not realizing I was still in class. "What is zo funny?" Sea-jin asked. She was a friend I made in math and in some other classes, you can say we're pretty close now. "Just some text" "ohhh from yoongi" she looked at me with a smirk. "We're just friends-" "with benefits" she smirked again and I hit her leg. "No you butcrack just friends, I only laughed at him because taehyung and jungkookie are finally dating." "Serieus wow so cute " "ladies this is math not a tea party" "sorry" we said together and continue with math dammid.

<luch break>
(Yoongi pov)
I saw y/n and sea-jin walking to us and sat with, me, jimin ,hoseok, vkook and namjin. So what I made ship names don't judge me. We're just eating lunch until namjoon stood up. "So you know me and jin are together and jungkook and taehyung so I decided that im going to trow a party!" He said with the biggest smile so his dimples were showing. "Yassss than I can get drunk and get myself I gurllll yasss" jimin screamed. "Dude like that you're not even close to getting a boyfriend" hobie said. Than everybody went ohhhhhhhh and started laughing, but when I looked at y/n I saw she was worried or scared. So I said "it's only going to be a small party just with us and a few girls from our class okay, I dont really like people." Than I saw y/n getting up while looking at her phone. "S-sorry gotta go see you guys later." "Are you coming to the party?" Namjoon asked. "Text me about it!" And than she left what the hell was wrong? Maybe it was you, maybe she was worried because she would be going to a party with you.

(Y/n)
I was worried about the party but when they said is only us it calms me. We were just chatting about it when I got a text.

Mom:come home immediately, I already called school

Y/n:okay I'm on my way.

Than I left wondering what the hell was up.

<y/n home>
I saw an unfamiliar car in front of our apartment, what the hell is going on.
"Mom what is going on, what happend are you okay?" I asked maybe she is hurt. "No honny I want you to meet someone." "Mom who is this?" I asked getting a bit scared about meeting someone new. "Y/n this is Sanne,she is your sister."

{Wouw original, I know 😊)

Just look at him so cute❤❤❤