Dan and Phil preference

You have a nightmare 

Dan -

"NO! Stop!" You screamed in your sleep, tossing and turning your legs, that are tangled in the sheets. You felt a warm hand on your shoulder. "Y/N, love, wake up. You’re having a nightmare," Dan whispers softly, attempting to wake you. You jolted awake, breathing fast, and clutching at the bed sheets "Oh, Dan…" You sniffled, wrapping your arms around him tightly and closing your eyes. "Are you all right? It was just a dream, it’s OK." He said softly, tightening his hold on you. "I…It felt so real." You stammered, tears stinging your eyes. "It’s OK, I won’t let anything happen to you." He said, setting his forehead on yours. He gently runs his fingers through your hair, until you fall back asleep in his arms. 

_________________________________________________________

Phil - 

"No…I…stop. Stop.“ You mumbled in your sleep, shifting uncomfortably. "Y/N? Wake up, come on.” Phil gently shook your trembling figure. "I-what?" You said, tears dotting your cheeks. "Hey. Hey, what’s wrong?" switches the bedside light on. “Nothing.” You sniffled, blinking your bloodshot eyes. “Nothing? Please tell m.?” Phil soothed letting your rets your head on his shoulder, “I just… I had…. I just had a really bad dream.” You said, shaking your head at your childishness. “Aw, Y/N.” Phil said, “Please don’t cry. It was just a dream. I promise nothing bad will happen,” He kissed you softly, resting his head on yours and you peering into his eyes. “It just really shook me up. I’m sorry for waking you.” You rubbed your eyes. “It’s no big deal.” Phil said pulling you down and wrapping an arm around your waist “and don’t be sorry. You just had a bad dream. It’s alright,” he pulls you close, arms tight around you as you’re gently lulled to sleep against his heartbeat.