Magcon Preference

PDA 

Cameron: He’s surprisingly not that big into PDA. He loves you a lot, but he would rather leave the intimate moments for the bedroom, where he doesn’t have to hold back ;)

Carter: He’s pretty open about PDA, kissing you often in public, but hugging you even more. His arms are always attached around your waist.

Taylor: You would think he would be all for it, but nothing could be further from the truth. He’s a real southern gentlemen, and he likes to respect you in public.

Jack Johnson: He’s super cuddly with you in public, making sure your always touching and the occasional kiss.

Jack Gilinsky: He might take the PDA thing a little bit too far. Public makeout sessions, along with his hand in your back pocket and your hands attached to his belt loops.

Matt: He’s ok with PDA, but he’s not like Jack. He does like to kiss your neck in public though sometimes, which makes you embarrassed.

Shawn: In front of the fans, he doesn’t show much to any PDA. But, in front of the boys, he’s even worse than Jack. He gets jealous easily, so pushing you up against a wall in front of all the Magcon boys isn’t unusual.

Aaron: He loves cute PDA, like walking with your feet on his, or kissing your cheek softly. But he has his moments where he just can’t resist, and you guys could be found making out.

Nash: He’s not so much of a kissing PDA guy, but sometimes he can get quite touchy with you. His hand will rub circles on your sides, or he’ll lay his hand on your thigh.