Magcon preference

announcing/confirming your relationship 

Matt: you and Matt were at his brothers birthday party, Matt had invited you along and you were nervous to meet his parents. You were hanging out in the living room when Matt called you over, and wrapped his arm tightly around you, standing in front of his mom and dad. “Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend Y/N.” He spoke, the smile evident in his voice.

Aaron: you were fighting…again. Aaron had commitment issues, and you guys have been going on dates for a while, but he wouldn’t ask you out officially, so you also went to the mall with another guy. Aaron found out and got mad. “Why are you so mad?” You snapped sassily, and Aaron gripped his hair and huffed. “Because I don’t want my girlfriend going out with other guys!” He said, like it was obvious.

Carter: You were face timing Carter, talking and laughing like usual. You wouldn’t say you were dating, but you were about as close as two people couple get. He laughed at something you said, before you heard a bunch of voices in the background. “Carter who’s that your flirting with?” Someone’s voice called and you blushed. “Shut up its my girlfriend Y/N!” He said back, a light tint of pink on his cheeks.

Cameron: You were lying at the beach with your best friend Cameron, cuddling into his side whist you sat in comfortable silence. Suddenly he shifted, and looked down at you. “Y/N, we’re dating right?” He said nonchalantly, as if it wasn’t even a question. A smile sprung across your face at his words, you’d loved him for as long as you could remember. You just simply nodded, kissing him softly.

Jack Gilinsky: he was currently rocking your baby cousin back and forth in his arms, smiling widely down at him. You aunt, the mother of the baby, came around and smiled at you too. “Hi, I’m Y/A/N!” She chirped, looking straight at Jack. He smiled and continued holding the baby close to him. “I’m Y/N’s boyfriend, Jack Gilinsky.” He said, and your heart fluttered, as it was the first time he introduced himself as your boyfriend to anyone.

Jack Johnson: You nodded at what the guy in front of you was saying, and he continued to talk and wink and overall flirt with you. You were about to open your mouth to say something to him, when suddenly, you felt an arm slip around your waist, and you could see it was Jack who was next to you. You guys go on dates a lot, but nothing official. “Yo dude, back off my girlfriend.” Jack said annoyed, and the guy just stared at him and walked away, while you blushed.

Nash: Nash flung you aggressively onto the bed, before you pulled him back down and attached your lips to his in a rough kiss. His hands crept toward your shorts, and you pushed him away, too his surprise. “Nash, what are we doing? What is this between us?” You said, propped up on your elbows. He chuckled, coming close to your face once more. “Y/N I thought you knew, you’re my girlfriend.” He spoke, and you smiled, pulling his lips back to yours.

Shawn: You were backstage at magcon, cheering loudly as Shawn set up his guitar so he could begin to sing ‘Drunk’ by Ed Sheeran. You got butterflies in your stomach just looking at him. He put his mouth to the mic and smiled back at you. “I wanna dedicate this song to my girlfriend Y/N, who is backstage now.” He said, a round of cheers went through the crowd. You blushed, the fans just found out about your relationship.

Taylor: He dragged you into a live stream video, and you felt your cheeks go magenta. No one knew you were dating yet. He just kept answering questions while you sat there quietly. Suddenly you heard your name and looked up. “Who is the girl next to me? This my girlfriend Y/N.” Taylor said causally, kissing your temple as you straightened your back and smiled and waved lightly.