Dan and Phil preference

You fall asleep on him 

Dan - 

You and Dan were trying to stay up all night, though unfortunately, you weren’t an expert at staying up like Dan was, and by 3 am you had fallen asleep in his lap. He smiled slightly at your form draped over him, and decided to take a selfie with you while you slept on. He posted it on twitter and moments later he fell asleep with you, his arm around your waist and your head nuzzled into his neck. The next morning you were clueless as to why #Y/N’sbedhead was trending.

_________________________________________________________

Phil -

Phil hadn’t even noticed you, when you fell asleep. He’d been speaking on the phone with his mum, you sitting comfortably under his arm. He had lowered the TV volume, and soon your eyes began to droop from fatigue. He eventually finished up, and he placed the phone down on the coffee table, during the call he came to notice your steady breathing had slowly changed to light snores, and you’d nuzzled into his warmth. He couldn’t help but chuckle at your hair splayed across the couch, he shifted slightly so he didn’t jostle you awake. “Good night.” He whispered into your hair, his lips lingering.