snow hazard

Barry x reader

Short uh.. just a warning...

Y/n pov:

Snow I love it I love the cold and all it's beauty I was on my way walking to my boyfriends house Barry he's like a big huggable teddy bear the news says the temperature should trip to about 13° cold
(I think that's cold I live in Florida soo XD)
When I arrived I knocked on the door with my singinure knock so he knew it was me, in seconds the door opened to reveal my big boyfriend I hugged him "hey babe I missed you!" I walked inside the house and sat down on the the couch cuddling up with him under a blanket watching a movie ....until I got hungry " you want ramen babe? Cause I'm hungry" I looked up at him "sure" I got up and walked to the kitchen up on my tippy toes I went to grab ramen from the cabinet only to find there was no ramen. I felt hand around my waist and turned my head only to see Barry with his head on my shoulder and giving kisses to my neck "Barry there's no more ramen ;-;"
He stopped kissing my neck and looked up "well I'm kinda hungry for something else, or someone else~" I looked back at him and wrapped my hand around his neck and kissed him passionately then pulled away "but I'm still hungry for ramen~" I let go of him put on my coat and walked to the door
"Aww baby please don't go~" I looked back
" I've got to go!~" I sang "but baby it's cold outside~" I smiled at him and kissed his nose " I love you you know that?" He just smiled back "Yea I know" I walked out the door and drove to the store

                      ~TIME SKIPP~

I walked down the isle and grabbed about 11 packs of ramen and hot coco I paid then went back to my car.

                          Time skip
I opened the door and walked to the kitchen to make the ramen , I already knew where Barry was probably upstairs talking to mark and David. I smiled to my self As I looked down and seasoned the ramen then screaming "BABY THE RAMEN IS DONE".
I heard a thump then feet running down the stairs of the small house , I fixed Barry and I a bowl of ramen the went to the living room to finish the movie.

Halfway through the movie the ramen long gone I fall asleep on Barry's chest laying on top of him.

Let's just say that was the best time I've ever had with my boyfriend.