Chapter 44

Crystal's POV- After the M&G, which was amazing, it was amazing meeting all my cute fans. We were all on stage, as we were all called on stage, the crowd went wild. "Hello Atlanta!," I screamed into the mic. The crowd, screamed back. "Thank you all for coming to my first show, on my very own tour! You guys are amazing, and I've been going through a lot lately, as you guys know. Thank you for being supportive fans, and I love you guys!," I said. "Let's get this started!," I yelled. Mahogany played music, and it was Bo$$ by Fifth Harmony. We all jammed out to that, it was amazing. After I performed my new single Your Smile, I performed one more song.

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look, gain some self control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

I finished the song, and clapping, and cheering was heard. I bowed. "That was amazing, you are so talented babe," Anthony said. "It's what I do best," I joked.

"Okay we have a special surprise for the queen," Trevor said, into the mic. A surprise? "We have special guests over today!," Ricky clapped. As soon as Ricky said that, tons of screaming covered my ears. I looked behind me, and it was all the boys. My face lit up. I haven't seen them in a long time. I felt the happy tears falling down my face.

The boys all crowded me. I covered my face. "AWW, she's crying for us!," Nash smiled. "I'm so happy to see you guys!," I said, softly. I was so happy. "You're so adorable Crystal," Jacob said. "That's me," I sassed. They all gave me a hug, one hug, after another. Matt was last. He actually came. I looked at him. I gave him, a weak smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my arms around him.

He hugged me tightly, and I swear he whispered "I love you", before he separated from my arms. I stayed quiet for a bit. I quickly recovered, and we had more fun. The event was over, and when I was going back to my hotel, my phone went off. It was Matt. Matt- I'm so proud of you. My hands were shaking. Someone poked my side, and it was Liam. "Liam! What are you doing here?," I asked. "I came to surprise you!," Liam blushed. "AWW thank you!," I cooed. "Want to grab some lunch?," Liam asked. "Well actually everyone is going to have some Chinese, you can come, you'll finally meet them!," I suggested. "Alrighty," Liam smiled.

Hey guys!! Sorry I didn't update last night, I'm staying at my cousins house. Ooh Matt & Liam😉 well don't forget to vote and comment💥 ily and I'll update soon!!