Chapter 53

Crystal's POV- I just finished my online schooling for the day. I shut my laptop. I was actually done with my tour. It was December, and 2 months, I finished my tour. It was the most amazing experience in my life. I just finished visiting my family. We had an early Christmas.

Matt was keeping up with YouTube videos, and he just found an Apartment. He recently moved in. And he asked me to move in with him. I was so speechless. But I wasn't sure. After a few days, I said yes, and I brought 3 suitcases, with me. My mom starting tearing up. I was growing up, I guess. I just finally moved in with Matt yesterday. You might say, "you're already moving in with him?". I love with him with all my heart. And he is an amazing person.

*later*

Living in LA is weird. It's usually not this sunny in Kentucky. It's so beautiful here. I already went shopping, and Matt, and I, were organizing our apartment. Nash lend us some money, which I didn't want to accept. But he insisted, and our furniture, and decorations came in last night. We weren't fully finished, but on progress. Our apartment was beautiful. Great view, simple, and just amazing. I never knew this would happen. And just all this, meeting Matt at a Magcon event.

I changed into my comfy grey cuffed sweats, and a white plain, long sleeve tee. I wrapped my hair in a bun, with some pieces left, framing my face. I was in our bed, and Matt came in the room. I put on some twinkling lights, they were just really pretty. I charged my laptop, and was on my phone. Matt slid next to me, and kissed my cheek. "I can't believe we are sharing a home together," Matt smiled. "I know, it's amazing, spending my lovely hours with my goofball," I said. "I love you," Matt said. "I love you with all my heart," I replied.

This was boring but, school got me all busy! So sorry I don't update. But sadly this book is almost over!😭😭 the next few chapters are to an end, and the last chapters, are when 10 years have passed. 😍😭😭😭 I'm excited! And keep voting & ilysm!! - Elizabeth💎