Chapter 27

Crystal's POV- My cast was bothering me but it was an ankle brace. I had to wear it for a while. We arrived at the venue and tons of girls were there. I still had to use crutches but only for a week. We got backstage. "Matt, these crutches are so annoying!," I whined. "Sorry babe, you have to use them," Matt instructed. I let out a sigh. We were going on stage in a minute. Bart said Hello to all of us. He said our names one by one. After we all got in stage, we got our mics. "What's up Orlando!," Mahogany yelled. The crowd cheered. I didn't feel like singing today. I couldn't really dance or move because of my stupid ankle. Mahogany played some music. We all sang along. It was my turn to take over. "Hi guys!," I said. "If you're wondering what happened to my ankle, I tripped up the stairs, and my ankle twisted," I explained. A few laughs erupted in the crowd. I smiled. "Well we are going to play a few games that involve the crowd," I said. Hands immediately flew up. I laughed. I chose 5 girls, and they all came up here. "Hi gorgeous people! Names?," I asked. There was Gabby, Nicole, Diana, Savannah, and Lily. "We are going to play musical chairs with Nash, Carter, and Matt. Whoever wins gets to Kiss those 3 anywhere, cheek or lips," I winked. The boys looked at me and laughed. Matt gave me a "are you sure?", look. I nodded. The boys helped me put 7 chairs out. The girls and boys stood around the chairs. 10 minutes later Gabby won. She was pretty with caramel colored hair, that was in ringlets. She had green eyes and reminded me of Andrea Russett. She kissed all the boys in the mouth. I laughed. "Good job guys!," I clapped. It was time for me to sing. But this time a duet with Shawn. We had practiced. We were gonna sing Say Something by Great Big Worlds ft Christina Aguilera.

Shawn-
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Together-
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Crystal-
And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Together-
Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something...
END

The entire time, Shawn smiled at me, and I gladly returned it. Many were recording our performance. I think it was amazing. Lots of clapping and screaming happened. The girls asked us to pose for a picture. I shrugged and hugged Shawn, and he put his arm around my waist. I smiled and I heard several clicks. I checked my mentions and lots said "I ship it tbh","aww". I laughed in my head. I looked at Matt and he looked a bit upset.
Matt's POV- Shawn's duet with Crystal was amazing. They posed for a picture but when Shawn put his arm around Crystal's waist, jealousy rose in my body. I tried not to be jealous because I was Crystal's boyfriend, but I couldn't help it. I noticed Crystal was staring at me, and she looked worried. I faked a smile, and she softened up a bit. Magcon Orlando was officially done for now. We walked around Orlando and Crystal took a picture with each of us. Taylor and hers was the funniest since they were both crippled. I looked at my mentions on twitter and Crystal tagged me in a picture of us. I saved the photo and uploaded it on Instagram. I took a vine of all of us and the crippled twins. I was so glad Crystal was with me. She was my gorgeous angel.

Hi guys! Thank you for all the reads and comments, and votes. I love you guys so much. Follow my account @vineboyswut on Instagram & my twitter @fiercelizzy & @mattslemons . I love you guys!! Xoxo Elizabeth 🙈