tart

Yo awkward potato is here to talk again.

So, what did I do today? I ate some weeb food, always tastes good. Some Ramen. I have no idea what ramen though, the name wasn't memorable .

Here's a picture to make you hungry.

Yes, I did just look up a picture of tasty looking ramen to make you hungry

I couldn't find mine fast enough.

Now I have a question

I'd like to cosplay, but Idk if I should do it.

For the people who don't know what cosplay is: 

Cosplay is when you kind of be or pretend to be someone else. You put on makeup if you need to. You have to look like the character you are . For example cosplay as Hatsune Miku  you need a wig and makeup along with eye contacts. You can cosplay as anyone or anything. It's like dressing up. You also have to act like the character you are cosplaying as. Like if your character was Cold and greedy then you have to act that way. If your character is Kind and shy then act that way. So act like you are the character. If you were cosplaying as hatsune miku then act like YOU ARE .

Person: I'm cosplaying as Naruto!
Kpoplover123: I'm cosplaying as Nana from afterschool <3
Cat12: I'm cosplaying as Mine from Akame ga kill .

Yes, I just looked this up in the urban dictionary and copy-pasted it.

And if you don't know who Hatsune Miku is.... Fuck you. Look it up bitch.

Now, back to the point.

Cosplay is pricey. The costumes are pretty expensive, so I was thinking of not really buying the exact costumes (If I'd really want them I could make it myself.) So I'd just buy the wig and do the make-up and take some 'normal' clothes I already own that would fit with the character to wear with it.

Also, you're wondering what I'd do with those cosplays? I have no idea, I think it'll purely be for fun. I probably also won't wear them out, probs not even at a conventions because I'm an embarrassed potato.

Now why am I hesitating about doing so?

Let me tell you something. Being in the weeb community is something you're both proud an embarrassed about being in. If you're only proud, I envy you. So, I'd be embarrassed of cosplaying, but it'd also be fun. I just don't know if it'd be worth my money. 

So I'm pretty much in a dilemma rn. Someone help me out this.

Also, I think I put too much conditioner in my hair...

If my hair looks wet at school, sorry, I'm just too lazy to fix it, so just deal with it.

But on the other hand, my face feels super soft... You probably didn't want to know that, but seriously...

Ok, yo awkward potato out