Kuusou

Yo potato has found something and is going to share it, whether you like it or not XD.

I have just found the most adorable anime ever.

It made my hart explode like what the actual fuck.

yamada-kun to 7nin no Majo. (Yamada-kun and the seven witches.)

I'm pretty sure most people who have watched this would think it's weird for me to say this is the cutest thing ever. But let me explain myself.

I've watched tons and tons of adorable anime, believe me. (I'll list my top below, skip that if you don't want to know that.)  But this just... This gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. It just shoots you in the hart with warmth.

Most romantic anime I've watched, feel so unnatural. Let's take.... Yeah 'akagami no shirayuki-hime' (the red haired princess) for example.

It's sooo adorable, but just not realistic AT ALL. I mean, I understand what's going on there, but it feels sooo forced. Zen is just... Too perfect, and that actually is the same for Shirayuki, they're too prefect, this makes it feel like it isn't real (freakin' adorable though), it didn't give me this fuzzy feeling.

Same for 'skilled teaser takagi-san'. Although this is a lot more realistic, I can't relate to what happened there. The feelings are portrayed really realistically, and I understand what they feel. It's just that it's something which I couldn't imagine really happening. I know that's what actually happens, I just can't relate I guess? I'm older than those kids, so no matter how realistic that is, I could never feel the way those characters feel. (I guess I had/have some issues which made watching that kinda painful. Yeah, I think if I'd watch it now it'd be more enjoyable)

'Akatsuki no yona' (Yona of the dawn), I don't think romance was the main focus, or in some way it was? Idk. Anyway, this was more up to my league, the way the guy loves the girl unconditionally, and knows he shouldn't, it's painfully recognizable. You can feel his pain towards her. And that's why it doesn't give you the fuzzy feeling, it's the painful part of love which is shown here. But realistically. Watch dis shit, it's amazing.

ToraDora, oh damn, most people know this, again, these characters are pretty weird. I love toradora, that's not the issue. (I sure as hell loved the ending.) But ok, the first part feels pretty unnatural, which is normal, since when you're in highschool you have absolutely no idea what love is (I've had crushes on people, but have no idea what love is. And I can say that all of my crushes were pretty unnatural and was just me judging them without REALLY knowing them. which is what happens !IN THE BEGINNING! of toradora) Now again. I can't relate to Taiga or Ryuji. And I feel like even the ending was forced? I dunno, seemed kinda unrealistic. But I loved it. Only I didn't get the fuzzy feeling

Now, nisekoi... O damn, soooo, apart from the harem. Let's only look at Chitoge and Raku. I only watched the anime (I want to read the manga but have been putting it of for a looonngg time.) You have seen how Chitoge and Raku developed, and have spend time with each other. The way Chitoge feels, seems so real. I can put myself in her place (despite the situation being pretty ridiculous) and understand completely what she feels. Her feelings, the way they develop, that's what makes it real. Only Chitoge gave me the fuzzy feeling, the rest of the harem didn't, I'm sorry Onodera (not sorry).

(I wanted to talk about ao haru ride since it's probably my favourite romance focused anime, but there are a lot of factors which still make it relate able. But also unrelate able, in other words... It was too complicated to explain.)

Now let's got back to Yamada and his 7 witches. So, in the beginning you see how they meet. I admit this is pretty forced. But ok, something forced should happen to round up in such a ridiculous mess. Anyway, they get along pretty easily since there's something they both want from each other, so they help each other out. (Mostly Yamada getting helped since Shiraishi isn't bothered by helping him. Despite it seeming as if Shiraishi does everything for him and Yamada not helping her, he helps her a ton, not because she asks him, but because he feels the urge to do so.

This isn't because he has a thing for her, this is just because this is a guy who cares about his friends. Well, since they spend a lot of time with each other you see how Yamada starts liking her. It's pretty realistic. It's not just in 1 moment he decides he likes her, they're friens, so he can act normal around her, but there are these moments he just loves her. And those moments begin to pop up more and more.

I don't know why, but I feel like this is the most realistic thing I ever saw. I never actually have been in love, so I don't know if that's how it goes, but is felt real. And not forced at all.

Now... I'm just gonna put the trailers of the anime I mentioned here, if you're interested you can watch it.

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (snow white with the red hair)

'skilled teaser takagi-san'

'Akatsuki no yona' (Yona of the dawn)

'toradora' (put on the subs for this one)

'nisekoi' (definitely not the best trailer, but ok.)

I feel like I just wrote a whole useless chapter...

But I put too much effort in writing this to delete it, there's no turning back now.

I'm leaving you after having wasted your time, oh btw, I'm writing a new book, it's short, so it shouldn't take too long :)

Yo awkward potato is out.