Tosser

Yo potato is here

I am sooooo pissed rn

I wanted to finely buy the wig, today. But I never took the sending costs in account *facepalm*.

The wig itself is 10 dollars, but the sending costs are 16 dollars... This ain't gonna workout.

Now I have to pay 26 dollars.

Which... Sucks. Now I have to see if I want to buy anything else on the site, so when I decide to buy it, I can get for example, stuff for 40 dollars and then the sendingcosts, 16, which is a lot more economic than buying all the pieces apart and everytme paying 16 dollars extra.

SOO, I'm not gonna get the wig anytime soon.

I'm sooooooooooooooo pissed rn. Also, it'll take a 15-25 days to get here.

So I'm sorry to my friend, with who I wanted to go out as cosplayers on halloween and just be freakin' weirdo's.

I'm dead people... I am...

On the other hand, I'm really thinking of buying Zack's wig. Maybe Rachel's but Rachel's is expensive. Soooo, I'm just gonna wait a bit longer and see who I'd like to cosplay.

Something's just coming into mind... Nvm.

The problem is that I actually amen't really into mainstream anime.

My favourite's are:

No game no life (pretty mainstream)recommended

Yeah duuhh, they have this

Hyouka (Wouldn't call it obscure, but not very popular) recommended

don't have this

Akatsuki no yona (wouldn't call it mainstream, but it is considerably popular) recommended

don't have this

classroom of the elite (yeah, this one isn't the most popular, but definetly not obscure I think)

They have 1 wig of this, but I dunno, maybe later.

Violet evergarden (veryyyyyyyyyyy popularrrrrrrr) recommended

HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

VIOLET EVERGARDEN, DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT. I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT SHE IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I WANTED TO START COSPLAYING.

I watched it, and she was supposed to be 14 (I was 14 at the time) She was just sooo gorgeous, that's when I started thinking about it.

They have 2 wigs, 1 from 13 dollars and 1 from 22 dollars

And they even sell the suit.... I know I said I wouldn't buy suits because it's expensive and well yeah... I'm terrible with sizes online.